Help give three friends some names?

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] all,
I really need some help with first name and surname suggestions for 3 of my characters.

I’m currently writing about four former school friends in their late twenties and their kind of ‘journey’ from school to now and how the relationships between them change over time.

Basically I already have a name for one character: [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] Copeland. She is a writer who lives in Manhattan with her husband and is very serious.

However, the other three friends still need names.

1. the first is a lawyer who moved from their native NYC to [name_u]London[/name_u] to care for her ill grandmother. She has a dyed light blonde long bob and blue eyes, a pale complexion. She is very headstrong and a natural leader who can get very stressed out but is also very caring. I was thinking [name_f]Kirsten[/name_f] or [name_f]Tressa[/name_f] but I’ve decided against both of these.

2. second is a freelance photographer who now lives in [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u]. She is carefree and relaxed and always speaks her mind. Sometimes she can be too brutally honest. She is single and lives by herself as past housemates have left her due to her party lifestyle. She has dark brown wavy hair with bangs and dark brown eyes. I was thinking [name_f]Jessica[/name_f], [name_f]Rachel[/name_f] or [name_f]Laura[/name_f] maybe.

3. third and final friend is a divorced kindergarten teacher who lives in [name_f]Florida[/name_f] with her two young sons. She is a child at heart and is very caring and likeable but can sometimes be a little patronising. She has long straight auburn hair and green-brown eyes with tanned but freckled skin. I like [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] nn. [name_u]Penny[/name_u] or [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] for her.

Thanks so much, [name_f]Eve[/name_f] x

Please could someone just help me out a little bit

[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] Copeland

1. [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_m]Bowen[/name_m]
    [name_f]Esther[/name_f] Moffett
    [name_f]Justine[/name_f] [name_u]Lennox[/name_u]
    [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] Hoffman

2. [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] ([name_u]Val[/name_u]) [name_m]Costa[/name_m]
    [name_f]Amber[/name_f] Gatti
    [name_u]Christie[/name_u] Russo

3. [name_f]April[/name_f] [name_u]Carey[/name_u]
    [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_m]McGuire[/name_m]
    [name_f]Polly[/name_f] O’[name_f]Hara[/name_f]
    [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_m]Donovan[/name_m]

I saw your reply on my thread, thanks so much. Of course I can help. I don’t know if these will be any good but these first names and surnames were the first things that came to mind:

1. [name_f]Ellen[/name_f] Brookbank
    [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] [name_m]Parsons[/name_m]
    [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_m]Gold[/name_m]
    [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] Tovell

2. [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] would be perfect!

3. [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] Gibbons
    [name_f]Alice[/name_f] Otley
    [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Tilda[/name_f]’ Greenling
    [name_f]Thea[/name_f] Kraft

Thanks so much for your kind reply on my last thread and hope I have helped a bit :slight_smile: xx

Thanks so much!! I ended up actually choosing [name_f]Erica[/name_f], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]

for the last names, you could do [name_f]Erica[/name_f] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Monroe[/name_u] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] nn [name_u]Penny[/name_u] [name_m]Watson[/name_m] if they sound good.