Help! Harlow(e) v.s Eloise v.s Elodie

I need help and basically an outside opinion because my husbands family likes to help with names but it can drive me nuts.

We are due with baby girl#2 in [name]October[/name] and we currently have a 17 month old daughter named [name]Amerie[/name] [name]Lynette[/name] (AM-mah-ree) a twist on my middle name [name]Marie[/name]. I thought it would be cute to get our daughter-to-be’s name from my husbands middle name which is [name]Harlan[/name] but I’m second guessing [name]Harlow/namenn Lo due to the rise in popularity and everyone would/& does think [name]Nicole[/name] [name]Richie[/name] when in fact its after my husbands mn. But on the other hand EVERYONE n there brother loves it which is rare my husband goes back and forth.

[name]Eloise[/name] has always been up there for us but his family HATES it, well some don’t mind it but they think it’s old lady name and she will be made fun of. Plus, hubbys aunt told me that in school girls that slept around were called “Eloiser’s” I was like NO [name]WAY[/name]!? I don’t think so…she just doesnt like the name for some reason? But I dont see whats wrong with it? I only think of [name]Eloise[/name] from the plaza?! Is it that bad of a name? Plus it would go after family members with “[name]Louise[/name]” in there names. I would call her Lo.

[name]Elodie[/name]-I love love love but my husband said it’s ok but he did like [name]Melody[/name] at one point? I dont see the difference? I love that it means marsh flower and I can call her Lo (a nickname I call her all the time) his mom prefers [name]Melody[/name] too. But I havent asked in awhile. This is my fave out of the 3 at the moment.

today I love [name]Elodie[/name], then [name]Eloise[/name], then Harlowe.
Any thoughts, questions and opinions would be great!

I love both [name]Elodie[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] (and I agree with you that [name]Harlow[/name] is really cute, but too closely associated with [name]Nicole[/name] [name]Richie[/name] these days). I think [name]Elodie[/name] is a little difficult to say with your older daughter’s name, so I vote for [name]Eloise[/name]. [name]Don[/name]'t worry about the naysayers. I think [name]Eloise[/name] is charming: equal parts pretty and spunky; feminine without being too sweet.