HELP! Harlow or Margo for baby girl

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] :slight_smile: I’m due a baby girl in [name_f]October[/name_f] and having hard time sticking or choosing a name! It’s came down to either [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] or [name_f]Margo[/name_f] (don’t like the spelling [name_f]Margot[/name_f]) which do you all prefer. Much appreciated :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I really like both, but I love [name_f]Margot[/name_f]! But with the [name_f]Margo[/name_f] spelling I think I slightly prefer [name_f]Harlow[/name_f], I’m not sure.
Either option are great

[name_m]Even[/name_m] though I prefer the spelling [name_f]Margot[/name_f], I prefer [name_f]Margo[/name_f] to [name_f]Harlow[/name_f]. It just sounds more elegant

[name_f]Margo[/name_f]! It’s way more chic.

I prefer [name_f]Margo[/name_f] over [name_f]Harlow[/name_f].

Tough one! I like [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] best for you i think

Completely different styles, so it depends on which vibe you like the best. If it was [name_u]Marlow[/name_u] vs [name_f]Margo[/name_f], then it was a [name_u]Marlow[/name_u] vote, but i dont like the sound of [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] much, so I vote [name_f]Margo[/name_f] for you.

Good luck!

Both are pretty, but I’d go with [name_f]Margo[/name_f]

I prefer [name_f]Margo[/name_f], I think it has a nicer sound and [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] is too close to harlot for my taste

What about [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]?

[name_f]Margo[/name_f] is a stunning name! I love it!

[name_f]Margo[/name_f] / [name_f]Margot[/name_f], for sure. It’s much classier, spunkier, and more timeless.

[name_f]Marlo[/name_f]. [name_f]Do[/name_f] it.

[name_f]Margo[/name_f] is way cute, I also hate the [name_f]Margot[/name_f] spelling as well, the extra T makes no sense to me.

[name_f]Harlow[/name_f] is cute too though but I prefer [name_f]Margo[/name_f].

I much prefer [name_f]Margo[/name_f].

I actually like [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] more. H names just sound more sweet and “cozy/comfortable” to me.
Plus, [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] for a Halloween baby is pretty cute.

[name_f]Margo[/name_f]! ALthough I too like the [name_f]Margot[/name_f] spelling. [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] always makes me think of Harlot.

Despite sounding alike, both names are very different to me. [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] is modern and trendy, pretty but also strong. [name_f]Margo[/name_f] is old fashioned, vintage and frilly.

For me it would definitely be [name_f]Harlow[/name_f], but I guess it depends on what sort of style you’re going for.

[name_f]Margo[/name_f]! [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] always kind of reminds me of Harlot :confused:

I know this wasn’t your question, but I’d personally go with [name_u]Marlow[/name_u]! Best of both worlds.