Help help help...

I am going into baby name overload and cannot pick a girl name for the life of me. We have a son named [name]West[/name] (one of huz’s mn). We had decided on [name]Penelope[/name] nn [name]Pepper[/name] (long thread on this a while back), but have now gone back on that. Below are names I love but just aren’t sticking! Not to say one of these isn’t it, but still looking for options…

[name]Petra[/name]
Mazarine nn [name]Maisie[/name]
[name]Hollis[/name] (although huz hates)
Sessilee nn Sesa
[name]Sophronia[/name] nn [name]Sosie[/name]

Also like [name]Cleo[/name] (but would want it short for something longer), [name]Clemence[/name], [name]Posey[/name]…

I just want something special, different, lovely and wonderful.

HELP!

One middle name will be [name]Elizabeth[/name], and other is TBD. Probably [name]Sophronia[/name] - if we don’t use it for a 1st - or [name]Adelaide[/name], both family.

Thanks everyone. Really, really appreciate it - have to figure this out stat!
xoxo [name]Sheridan[/name]

Heres some ideas for you…:slight_smile:

[name]Janiyah[/name]
[name]Viva[/name]
Taitum
[name]Lusila[/name]
Zepplyn
[name]Stefania[/name]
[name]Saffira[/name] (pronounced like [name]Saphire[/name] but with the “uh”)

I think you have a unique taste in names.

I think [name]Petra[/name] is nice.

Mazarine I don’t quite understand…to me it brings up the words Mezzanine and Margarine.

Would [name]Hollis[/name] be pronounced like plural [name]Holly[/name] ([name]Hall[/name] - ees) or more like [name]Wallace[/name]?

I love the sound of Sessilee, though I’d probably go with the more traditionally spelled [name]Cecily[/name].

Based on your choices, here are some other names you might like.

[name]Perdita[/name]
[name]Perrine[/name]
[name]Persephone[/name]
[name]Cinara[/name]
[name]Capucine[/name]
[name]Seraphine[/name]

[name]How[/name] about:
[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name]- Looks more cleaner than Sesilee
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Geneva[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Eliora[/name]
[name]Elora[/name]
[name]Sapphira[/name]
[name]Magnolia[/name]
[name]Maribel[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name]
[name]Isis[/name]
[name]Portia[/name]
[name]Antonella[/name]
[name]Adelia[/name]
[name]Katarina[/name]
[name]Viola[/name]

Thank you so much for the suggestions everyone!

Ollieb - [name]Hollis[/name] is like [name]Wallace[/name]. I’m afraid that one won’t fly though because my husband is just not on board with it.

Out of all the suggestions I like [name]Saphira[/name], [name]Magnolia[/name], and [name]Isis[/name]… I’ll add these to the list and see if they “stick”! Thanks!

[name]Sheridan[/name] xo

I second [name]Magnolia[/name]-unusual but beautiful. I also like [name]Petra[/name]!

Another vote for [name]Magnolia[/name]! I think [name]West[/name] and [name]Magnolia[/name] make a beautiful sibset. It’s definitely my favorite of all those listed thus far. I do like [name]Cecily[/name], but [name]Cecily[/name] and [name]West[/name] sound similar to me.

what about Airalie? pronounced air-uh-lee… very pretty and ive never heard of anybody named it!

With [name]Magnolia[/name] you can call her [name]Maggie[/name]. [name]Maggie[/name] & [name]West[/name] - very cute. And [name]Magnolia[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] is nice.

[name]Juniper[/name] (nn [name]June[/name]) [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Samara[/name] (nn [name]Sam[/name] or [name]Sammy[/name]) [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Seraphina[/name] (nn. [name]Sera[/name]) [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Adeline[/name] (from [name]Adelaide[/name])
[name]Andromeda[/name] (nn [name]Andy[/name]) [name]Persephone[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Zaylia[/name] (nn [name]Lia[/name]/[name]Leah[/name]) [name]Miriam[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]

[name]Cliona[/name], nn [name]Clio[/name]?
I also think [name]Petra[/name] is pretty. Have you considered [name]Petrova[/name]?