HELP! He's here and we can't decide!

I was completely convinced that I was having another girl this time, so I didn’t spend too much time on boy names. Well, he’s here and he’s a boy! We have a two year old named [name]Clementine[/name] J@ne, and we cannot decide between:

[name]Jude[/name] [name]Harper[/name]
[name]Rufus[/name] [name]Jude[/name]
or [name]Rufus[/name] [name]Harper[/name]

for his name. A little more info: I am a redhead, and so we thought rufus would be perfect if we had a redheaded son. He looks to be a shocking blonde like his sister and papa, though, so that doesn’t make the name an obvious choice. [name]Harper[/name] is my middle name (or used to be before I got married) and the last name of my great grandmother. [name]Jude[/name]…we just like. Plus it’s kind of a nod to my husband ([name]James[/name]) and my father ([name]John[/name]) with the J initial.

Opinions welcome!

I like [name]Jude[/name] [name]Harper[/name] the best.

I don’t like [name]Rufus[/name] for a human, but that’s just my opinion

I agree with pp, [name]Jude[/name] [name]Harper[/name] is my favourite of the group.

Congratulations!

Congratulations !

I agree with the others, I prefer [name]Jude[/name] [name]Harper[/name] to [name]Rufus[/name]. However if you’re not completely in love with or sold on this name how about something similar such as [name]Julian[/name] [name]Harper[/name]? [name]Julian[/name] has the same amount of syllables as [name]Clementine[/name], maybe [name]Jude[/name] being only one syllable is making it a more difficult choice because it’s such a change from the flow of Clemetine? [name]Just[/name] a thought. Goodluck and congratulations again!

[name]HI[/name] and congrats on your baby boy! I agree with the other posters, and prefer [name]Jude[/name] [name]Harper[/name] from your list. However, I [name]LOVE[/name] the suggestion of [name]Julian[/name] [name]Harper[/name]! [name]Clementine[/name] [name]Jane[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] [name]Harper[/name] are perfect together!

Congratulations [name]Jude[/name] [name]Harper[/name] is a great choice. Also like [name]Julian[/name] or [name]Jules[/name]

thanks for the replies…we are going with [name]Jude[/name] [name]Harper[/name]!

I know you’ve already chosen, but I must say I love it! [name]Jude[/name] is one of my all time favorite boys names and I just don’t think you can go wrong with it!

Oh GREAT choice! [name]Jude[/name] [name]Harper[/name] is wins-ville!

Congrats on the baby boy!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I adore [name]Jude[/name] [name]Harper[/name]! Congratulations on your baby boy!