help! i cant decide! frilly or simple?

See the results of this poll: frilly or simple?

Respondents: 32 (This poll is closed)

• Adelaide Seraphina Pearl: 20 (63%)
  • Adelaide Grace Pearl: 12 (38%)

Considering [name]Adelaide[/name] really isn’t the most feminine name and [name]Pearl[/name] is an understated feminine name, I don’t think the frilly [name]Seraphina[/name] takes away from the name at all! And, I don’t like two one-syllable names right next to one another as in the combination [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. I think [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is very pretty!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

I agree that the flow of [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is far better. I kind of feel like, in going with 2 middle names and using [name]Adelaide[/name], you’ve pretty much abandoned “simple,” so you ought to go all out and enjoy the frills!

[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] is absolutely gorgeous. It flows beautifully and I think it works nicely with the understated [name]Adelaide[/name] and the simple but feminine [name]Pearl[/name]. [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] doesn’t flow nearly as well. [name]Hope[/name] that helps!

I totally agree with the other posters - my one comment is that I remember someone commenting that the length of your name is limited on social security cards. I don’t remember what the length is, but [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] Lastname may not fit. Not that I would be ruled too much by this, but it is a thought…

I love [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]!

I don’t consider this too be too frilly or sugar sweet, I think you have found a heavenly balance!

Blessings,

[name]Bella[/name] <3

I guess I’m in the minority on this one…
I like [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name]…I love [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. And this is coming from someone who generally doesn’t care too much for plainer/filler names like ‘[name]Grace[/name]’. But I don’t know; there’s just something about [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] that has such a nice ring to it. It also doesn’t hurt that I think it flows really well, not that the other doesn’t. [name]Both[/name] are lovely. But I’d be lying if I said ‘[name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]’ wasn’t a mouthful for me.

This name is lovely and the flow is just right. There’s just enough frill.
Plus, I really don’t like the name [name]Grace[/name]. The flow is off because [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name] are just a single syllable each.

I voted for [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] (3, 4, 1 syllables) over [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] (3,1,1 syllables). It sounds so much better.

[name]Grace[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name] don’t flow very well together, so if you have to use two middles I would go with [name]Seraphina[/name].

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]! Also love the meaning- “noble fiery angel grace”

wow thank you all so much for your encouragement! im going with [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]. it seems so elegant and sweet. my hubby thought seraphina was on the strange side until i had him read your posts then he agreed and said he liked seraphina better than grace because it flows better! lol great job nameberries!!! my bro inlaw asked if i was really going to use seraphina and he got all upset saying oh no! no! dont get rid of grace! but hes only 16 and i dont really care lol. but i am prepared for some unusual comments when its announced due to the length and uniqueness of her name. ppl thought tess’ name was long with 2 mn but adelaides is even longer!! thats ok. why do ppl get turned off with length? most royals and nobles have long names! anyways, thanks for the encouragement! and for getting my dh completely on board with me:) now i cant wait to meet [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Seraphina[/name] and see how her name fits her:)