Help! I Need 2 Names......

I’m currently working on a novel idea and I need to name brothers. They are 25-30 years of age and different as night and day. [name]One[/name] resembles their mother and one the father. They grew up in a strict enviroment. Mother very loving, father not so.

Brother #1 - HUMAN - [name]Sandy[/name] brown hair wavy to the shoulders. Greenish/blue eyes. Very clean cut and handsome. Always wears black. Cold, confident, introvert, shy, quiet, ruthless at times, serious, rarely shows emotion of any kind, respected, feared, leader, patient.

Brother #2 - VAMPIRE - [name]Black[/name] hair short messy look. [name]Bright[/name] blue eyes. Very clean cut and handsome. Always wears darker clothing and always a black leather jacket. Cold, confident, arrogant, extrovert, funny, ruthless at times, knows how to have a good time, emotional, drinks a lot and acts reckless if he’s pissed off or upset, feared.

Names I had in mind: [name]Gabriel[/name], [name]Aidan[/name], [name]Blake[/name], [name]Tristan[/name], [name]Kiefer[/name], [name]Christian[/name]

Any thoughts?

My first thoughts were [name]Alec[/name] for brother number 1…and [name]Tristan[/name] for 2

A friend suggested [name]Jethro[/name] (nn. [name]Jet[/name]) for brother #2. I don’t mind it. I could name the father [name]Jethro[/name] to so it was in the family. Brother #2 is older so the first born would get the fathers name. If so, what do I name brother #1?

I like [name]Gabriel[/name] for the human brother, and [name]Tristan[/name] for the vampire.

Anyone else have any thoughts. I like [name]Aidan[/name] and [name]Tristan[/name] or [name]Blake[/name] and [name]Gabriel[/name]

I think these names may work better switched around–[name]Gabriel[/name] for the vamp, [name]Tristan[/name] for the human

[name]Gustave[/name]
[name]Saxon[/name]
[name]Mannix[/name]
[name]Saul[/name]
Raffon
Bastix
[name]Jerome[/name]
[name]Pierre[/name]
[name]Jove[/name]
Sevrove
Merrit
[name]Manon[/name]
[name]Ravel[/name]
Bennidict
[name]Vaughn[/name]
Foxworth
Sussex
[name]Patrick[/name]

Names that i think suit a feared/arrogant human/vampire/type characters

I’m still having a hard time with this. [name]Aidan[/name] and [name]Gabriel[/name] fit the human brother…and [name]Tristan[/name] and [name]Gabriel[/name] fit the vampire brother. Maybe some surnames would help…I had a few in mind: Lashbrook, Mowbray, [name]McLaughlin[/name]. If I go with [name]Aidan[/name] and [name]Tristan[/name], I’d prefer a 3 syllable surname, but if I use [name]Gabriel[/name] for one of the brothers then I’d go with a 2 syllable surname.