Help! I need a name! (poll)

See the results of this poll: Which is yer fav?

Respondents: 54 (This poll is closed)

• Genevieve: 24 (44%)
  • Sierra: 0 (0%)
  • Paris: 1 (2%)
  • Hailey: 0 (0%)
  • Lillian: 7 (13%)
  • Vivian: 12 (22%)
  • Valerie: 0 (0%)
  • Ashlin: 2 (4%)
  • Wisteria: 3 (6%)
  • Coraline: 5 (9%)

[name]Genevieve[/name] - I voted for this one. I think it is a beautiful, timeless, feminine classic, with lots of nn options.
[name]Sierra[/name] - this really feels like it should be [name]Sienna[/name] to me. Also, [name]Sierra[/name] [name]Leone[/name] is a terrible association to have.
[name]Paris[/name] - I personally find this one tacky, and a little dated as place names go.
[name]Hailey[/name] - dated and overused, to me.
[name]Lillian[/name] - I like this one. Strong yet feminine, and an adorable nn [name]Lily[/name].
[name]Vivian[/name] - I also like this one, strong and feminine like [name]Lillian[/name].
[name]Valerie[/name] - “Why don’t you come on over, [name]Valerie[/name]?” is all I think of, I’m afraid. I’m also not sure if it’s vintage enough just yet not to seem simply outdated.
[name]Ashlin[/name] - I quite like this in the traditional [name]Aislin[/name] spelling, but as [name]Ashlin[/name] it looks like a mash of the dated [name]Ashley[/name] and all of those invented -lin names, making this much too trendy for my taste.
[name]Wisteria[/name] - how unusual and intriguing! No good nn, though - I think this would be brilliant in the middle.
[name]Coraline[/name] - I absolutely adore, but it may frequently be misread as [name]Caroline[/name]. [name]Cora[/name] is a lovely nn, or [name]Coral[/name] - this is my second choice.

[name]Genevieve[/name] - I actually think im in alone in this on nameberyy when isay i do not like this name.
[name]Sierra[/name] - pretty, but [name]Sienna[/name] is better
[name]Paris[/name] - [name]Hilton[/name]. sorry:/
[name]Hailey[/name] - I like [name]Hailey[/name], i personally like the spelling [name]Haley[/name].
[name]Lillian[/name] - This is a beautiful name but so popular
[name]Vivian[/name] - I really like [name]Vivian[/name]!
[name]Valerie[/name] - This sounds like the name of the mean cheerleader in older teenage movies, that being said it simply is dated to me.
[name]Ashlin[/name] - I like [name]Ashlin[/name], its not to popular and is a nice alternitive to the popular [name]Ashley[/name].
[name]Wisteria[/name] - [name]Lane[/name]. From desperate housewives, lots of drama i associate with this name.
[name]Coraline[/name] - While it will be mistakn as [name]Caroline[/name] ALOT, its OK. I find the association with the movie [name]Coraline[/name] a little to strong right now though.

I voted for [name]Genevieve[/name] and [name]Lillian[/name], two of my favourites. I like [name]Vivian[/name] and [name]Coraline[/name] too though, both are pretty. Not a fan of the rest.

I voted for [name]Vivian[/name] followed by [name]Genevieve[/name].