Help! I need some first and last names for some characters!

I’m working on a novel, but i’m having a hard time deciding on first names and last name. I’m going to mention their personalities, interest and gender so you guys can suggest some names for these characters, some of the characters already have first names, but i don’t mind other suggestions. [name_f]Every[/name_f] single one of your suggestion would help me.

The character list:

1. [name_u]Eden[/name_u] _______ : [name_u]Eden[/name_u] comes across as rude and arrogant, always utilizing her quick wit and sarcasm and is a very closed person. She doesn’t spend too much time with anyone, and has a tongue like the edge of a whip. She’s a strong drinker and spends most of her time in the library reading literature books, history books, biographies and poetry. She has really good memory and memorizes a lot of quotes. She can find a quote for almost any situation. No one really knows anything about her, and I’d like her surname to regal but uncommon, something like Cloverfield or Fernsby.

2. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] _______ : [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is a clever person. She is brave and strong-willed, and is incredibly caring. While she is generally warm, kind and understanding, she can sometimes be very stubborn. She is also immensely curious and intensely determined when she decides to be. She is also a little of a naive sort. A friendly vibe to her name would be perfect.

3. ______ _______ : He comes across as kind, calm, gentle, quiet, and quite intelligent. He is also incredibly brave and strong, and can be counted upon. He doesn’t like to have people worrying about him and is unexpectedly secretive. He is the only one, it seems, that [name_u]Eden[/name_u] tolerates his company and is least cruel towards him. He is also very talented at playing the violin.

4. _____ _______ : She is a kind and loving person who is generally easy to adore, often seen as motherly and trusting. It is because of these traits that she effortlessly gains and earns faith and loyalty. Because of her small physique, she is often underestimated and thought to be weak or easily manipulated. However, despite her size, she is actually a powerful authority figure, very capable of leading and impressing her power over others and is highly responsible.

5. [name_m]Sid[/name_m] _______ : He’s a very capable doctor and surgeon. He’s kind and caring, thinking the lives of others above his own. He always does his best on saving people’s lives and takes the value of life very high. He really likes classical music and is a very forgiving person.

You can list as many first or last surnames as you like! The more the merrier, btw, middles names can also be mentioned if you think necessary.

1. [name_u]Eden[/name_u] ______

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_m]Montgomery[/name_m]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] Walters
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] Inverclyde
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] Winterleigh
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] Mathers
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_m]Russell[/name_m]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] Silverstein
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_m]Percival[/name_m]-[name_m]Jones[/name_m]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_m]Quigley[/name_m]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_m]Rochester[/name_m]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] Cromwell
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] Castello
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_m]Burnett[/name_m]

1. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] ______

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Kelly[/name_u]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_m]Bingham[/name_m]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_m]Richmond[/name_m]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_m]Daniels[/name_m]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] Winchester
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_m]Beresford[/name_m]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Chandler[/name_u]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] Purnell

[name_u]Stanley[/name_u] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m]
[name_u]Stanley[/name_u] [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m] [name_m]Jackson[/name_m]
[name_u]Stanley[/name_u] Chesterton
[name_u]Stanley[/name_u] [name_m]Beresford[/name_m]
[name_u]Stanley[/name_u] [name_u]Dexter[/name_u]
[name_u]Stanley[/name_u] Foxingham
[name_u]Stanley[/name_u] Rixton
[name_u]Stanley[/name_u] Walsingham
[name_u]Stanley[/name_u] [name_m]Roberts[/name_m]
[name_u]Stanley[/name_u] Underhill
____ [name_m]Stone[/name_m]
[name_u]Stanley[/name_u] Edwards

Alternatives to [name_u]Stanley[/name_u]:

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_m]Kingston[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_u]Francis[/name_u]
[name_m]Conan[/name_m]
Eliphelet
[name_m]Walter[/name_m]
[name_m]Rodney[/name_m]
[name_m]Roderick[/name_m]
[name_m]Timothy[/name_m]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m]
[name_m]Ralph[/name_m]
[name_m]Justin[/name_m]
[name_m]Leandro[/name_m]
[name_m]Adrian[/name_m]

[name_f]Carys[/name_f]
[name_u]Billie[/name_u]
[name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Shirley[/name_f]
[name_f]Teresa[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]April[/name_f]
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Beryl[/name_f]
[name_f]Imelda[/name_f]
[name_f]Jenny[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosa[/name_f]

Amberley
[name_u]Green[/name_u]
Appleby
[name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_m]Harris[/name_m]
[name_m]Purvis[/name_m]
[name_m]Walsh[/name_m]

1. [name_m]Sid[/name_m] _______

[name_m]Sid[/name_m] [name_u]Langley[/name_u]
[name_m]Sid[/name_m] Rossiter
[name_m]Sid[/name_m] [name_m]Peterson[/name_m]
[name_m]Sid[/name_m] Yates
[name_m]Sid[/name_m] Orwell
[name_m]Sid[/name_m] [name_m]Martin[/name_m]
[name_m]Sid[/name_m] [name_u]Perry[/name_u]
[name_m]Sid[/name_m] Mallowes
[name_m]Sid[/name_m] Everton
[name_m]Sid[/name_m] Mycroft
[name_m]Sid[/name_m] [name_m]Ferris[/name_m]
[name_m]Sid[/name_m] Morrell

So I need to explain something . . . I’ve had a story ‘in the making’ for a while with two very vivid characters, [name_u]Stanley[/name_u] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f].

[name_f]Eve[/name_f], like [name_u]Eden[/name_u], is to be honest a bit of a brat - she’s spiteful, dishonest, ‘shallow’, etc etc. and of course beautiful, but at heart she’s empty and lonely.

[name_u]Stanley[/name_u] is at first sight reserved and withdrawn but very intelligent and always goes his own way, and has a hidden persona that you only get to know when you knnow him quite well. So really I was kinda thinking of them for [name_u]Eden[/name_u] and the other guy.