Help... I need suggestion for girls names...

So we are having a little girl in [name]May[/name] and we have some pretty strict criteria for names. We would like for it to start with a K (preferrably [name]Ky[/name]). Her middle name will be [name]Shae[/name] (which is non-negotiable). And she will have a big brother [name]Zane[/name].

I’ve exhausted myself with this and have come up with a few that I like (not adore) and I need some feedback.

[name]Kayne[/name]- would be her name if it wasn’t for [name]Zane[/name], but I refuse to do that to them!
Kwynn- like [name]Quinn[/name], but spelling is throwing me off here.
Kynzee- and call her [name]Zee[/name], but I just think I dont like this name.

and that’s really it folks… any suggestions welcome!

I think [name]Keira[/name] is a lovely name. You could also spell it [name]Kyra[/name], but I prefer [name]Keira[/name].

Another vote for [name]Keira[/name]! That’s the name I immediately thought of for you. It’s a great name and [name]Keira[/name] and [name]Zane[/name] make a fabulous sib-set.

[name]May[/name] I ask why it is that the name must start with a K? (seems very limiting)

I have a friend named [name]Kyla[/name] [name]Shae[/name] and my sweet little puppy is [name]Kyra[/name] :slight_smile:

Other options:
[name]Kiah[/name] (same sound as [name]Ky[/name])
[name]Kylie[/name]
[name]Kiana[/name]
[name]Kinsey[/name]
[name]Kara[/name]
[name]Kate[/name]
[name]Kendra[/name]
[name]Kali[/name]
[name]Kamila[/name] (tho I MUCH prefer [name]Camilla[/name])
[name]Kathleen[/name]
[name]Karissa[/name]
[name]Kelsey[/name]
[name]Kenna[/name]

Here are my suggestions:

[name]Kylie[/name] [name]Shae[/name]
[name]Kyra[/name] [name]Shae[/name]
[name]Kyla[/name] [name]Shae[/name]
[name]Kaitlyn[/name] [name]Shae[/name]

I love the mn [name]Shae[/name]…plus [name]Kyra[/name] or [name]Kaitlyn[/name] would be my first choice for the first name.

I’m also voting for [name]Kiera[/name]!

I love [name]Keira[/name]!

Some others :
[name]Kyla[/name] - female version of [name]Kyle[/name]
[name]Kynthia[/name] - [name]Cynthia[/name], but beginning with a hard K sound; this is the Greek form
Kyriaki/e (kir-ee-a-kee) - another Greek name.

Good luck!

[name]Kylee[/name]
[name]Kai[/name]
[name]Kalista[/name]
[name]Kaylin[/name]
[name]Kayley[/name]
Koki (coke-ee)
[name]Kale[/name]
I think Kwin is good but for some reason spelling it wilth a K reminds me of a Kumquat…

[name]Katherine[/name].

Modern names:

[name]Kendall[/name]
[name]Kirby[/name]
[name]Kerrigan[/name]
[name]Kennedy[/name]

Good luck!

I think [name]Kendall[/name] [name]Shea[/name] and [name]Keira[/name] [name]Shea[/name] would both be nice names that seem to fit your style!

I know you said you prefer a [name]Ky[/name] name but what about [name]Kadence[/name] [name]Shae[/name]? I think it goes along lovely with older sib [name]Zane[/name]. I also like:

[name]Kyah[/name]
[name]Kya[/name]
[name]Kylah[/name]
[name]Kylie[/name]

I like:
[name]Kaia[/name] - I think [name]Kaia[/name] [name]Shea[/name] sounds very cute
[name]Kira[/name] or [name]Kyra[/name]