Help I'm due in a two days!

I really need help picking a name everyone I talk to has so many opinions but I would like some out side input from people I feel like it will help me more but I have a few names I like I don’t want anything popular because my name first name is so different

1. [name]Jayce[/name]
  2. Aven
    3.[name]Ever[/name]
  3. [name]Everly[/name]
    5.[name]Jex[/name]
  4. Jexen

and the middle name is [name]Christopher[/name] no matter what the first name is!

Thanks so much! i have no idea what to pick!

I prefer [name]Jay[/name], [name]Jay[/name] [name]Christopher[/name]

[name]Jay[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] would be my favorite on your list. Or instead of Jexen, [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Christopher[/name].

I second [name]Jackson[/name]. You could still use [name]Jex[/name] as a nickname. Or what about [name]Rex[/name], [name]Dax[/name] or [name]Dexter[/name], or even [name]Max[/name]?

Oh also [name]Evan[/name] instead of [name]Ever[/name] or Avan.

Sorry but maybe I am dense… is this a little boy or girl? The [name]Everly[/name] is making me think its a list for girls and I seem to remember you saying in another thread that you need to use [name]Christopher[/name] for a girls mn, but I could be confused.

If its a Girl I like [name]Everly[/name] or Aven.

I Like Aven or [name]Jace[/name].

It’s for a boy and [name]Everly[/name] is actually considered a boys name I understand the names are all very different most of my friends and family like [name]Jace[/name] but i prefer to spell it [name]Jayce[/name]. I’m not into names every kid has I feel that your name makes you who you are my name is [name]Shandi[/name] which is very different and everytime introduce myself someone compliments my name. So considering I still don’t know what to name him my top 3 names so far are

[name]Jayce[/name] (pronounced [name]Jase[/name])
[name]Jex[/name]
[name]Ever[/name]

I’d definitely stay away from [name]Ever[/name], as it’s only used on female celebrity babies, not males, and it sounds quite feminine. What about [name]Everett[/name]?

Due to all the trendy Jacelyns and Jaceys (these trendy names are used on girls) in the world, your [name]Jace[/name] won’t be the only [name]Jace[/name] around, and he’ll likely have to explain that he’s a boy, not a girl, when his name appears on lists. :frowning:

While it’s not my style, I think [name]Jex[/name] is the only clearly masculine name on your list. I really like the [name]Jackson[/name] idea! :slight_smile:

Good luck!