Help! I'm in labor and still no name!

We have a few names on our list, but none that we are super excited about. In general, we like classic names that aren’t too trendy or common, but we are feeling stuck.

Here are some names on our list, any strong opinions or other suggestions?
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Sage[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Elise[/name]
[name]Azalea[/name] [name]Anne[/name]
[name]Perrin[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Gloria[/name] [name]Anne[/name]

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Elise[/name] is my favorite option. Best of luck!

I love [name]Alice[/name] [name]Sage[/name], very strong. [name]Azalea[/name] is my favourite on its own, but I don’t like it with [name]Anne[/name] because [name]Azalea[/name] ends in ‘a’ and [name]Anne[/name] starts with one.

I like [name]Gloria[/name] - it’s familiar and pretty, but something you don’t hear every day!

I would also suggest [name]Audrey[/name], [name]Annette[/name], [name]Cora[/name] or [name]Nora[/name]?

My favorite combo would be [name]Gloria[/name] [name]Sage[/name] I think :slight_smile:

My favorite fn on your list is [name]Alice[/name], but I think it kind of runs together with [name]Sage[/name]. [name]Alice[/name] [name]Anne[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name] are nice, I prefer [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name]… [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Elise[/name] is very pretty too! The only fn’s I am not crazy about are [name]Perrin[/name] and [name]Gloria[/name], they’re just nms tho… I also like [name]Azalea[/name] [name]Sage[/name] :slight_smile:

I prefer [name]Gloria[/name]!! It is so pretty, unique, and underused. The only [name]Gloria[/name] I’ve ever known is my cousin’s wife. The name would be a breeze for people to pronounce and spell. In addition to [name]Gloria[/name] [name]Anne[/name], you might consider [name]Gloria[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. Congratulations & best wishes!

[name]Alice[/name] is by far my favourite of the first names on your list but I dislike it with [name]Sage[/name]. [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name] or [name]Alice[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] would get my vote.

Very pretty names! These are my favorite combos, [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Gloria[/name] [name]Rose[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Sage[/name], and [name]Azalea[/name] [name]Sage[/name]. Good luck!

[name]How[/name] about [name]Rose[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]?

From your list, I like [name]Alice[/name] [name]Sage[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Elise[/name], but [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Rose[/name] are gorgeous too!

I like [name]Azalea[/name] best, but not with [name]Anne[/name]. Maybe [name]Azalea[/name] [name]Perrin[/name] or [name]Azalea[/name] [name]Sage[/name] as others have suggested.

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Sage[/name] [name]Alice[/name] is very nice, but the s sound at the end runs together with the s in [name]Sage[/name]. I’d use a different middle name.
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Elise[/name] - nice
[name]Azalea[/name] [name]Anne[/name] I like [name]Azalea[/name], different but not too different.
[name]Perrin[/name] [name]Rose[/name] - meh
[name]Gloria[/name] [name]Anne[/name] maybe [name]Gloria[/name] is ready for a comeback…

I like [name]Eleanor[/name], [name]Alice[/name], or [name]Gloria[/name]. I think when you meet her, you’ll just know.

I like [name]Azalea[/name] [name]Anne[/name] & [name]Gloria[/name] [name]Anne[/name].

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Azalea[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Sage[/name]
[name]Elise[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Elise[/name] [name]Sage[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] the labor is progressing well.

[name]Gloria[/name] [name]Rose[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Alice[/name] [name]Sage[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Elise[/name]
[name]Gloria[/name] [name]Anne[/name]

Any of these three get my vote, lovely combo’s.

I absolutely love [name]Azalea[/name] [name]Anne[/name]! I love the fiery [name]Azalea[/name] with the more staid, classic [name]Anne[/name]. I don’t think you could go wrong with any of your options, though! [name]Alice[/name] [name]Sage[/name] would be my second favorite. What about [name]Alice[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] or [name]Alice[/name] [name]Rose[/name]?

[name]Azalea[/name] [name]Anne[/name] is definitely my favorite.