HELP. Is this name too much?

For my little girl, I’ve had my heart set on something that I can shorten to ‘[name]Al[/name]’. I have it down to two names. Either ‘[name]Allegro[/name] Amore [name]Ballard[/name]’ or ‘Alleto Amore [name]Ballard[/name]’ I love [name]Allegro[/name], but frankly, I’m worried it might come off as a stripper sort of name when she’s older. Is [name]Allegro[/name] Amore too much? Is her middle name the problem? if you think so, I’m very much open to suggestions. Please help!

I think that [name]Allegro[/name] is beautiful (I’ve always loved [name]Allegra[/name]), and I’m personally thinking that it’s the Amore that’s throwing things off. I thought I’d mention that [name]Ballard[/name] is pretty close to ballad, so when I see it with [name]Allegro[/name], I’m really feeling a huge musical theme.

Compared to [name]Allegro[/name] Amore, I think that Alleto Amore has less of the stripper feel you’re worried about, and I think it’s really pretty.

Some other names with [name]Allegro[/name] (I may be the only one who detects a musical theme with [name]Allegro[/name] [name]Ballard[/name]!):

[name]Allegro[/name] [name]Delphine[/name] (I think I’d use [name]Allegra[/name], because with -gro [name]Delphine[/name], I think of a growing flower) :slight_smile:
[name]Allegro[/name] [name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Allegro[/name] [name]Frances[/name] or [name]Francesca[/name]
[name]Allegro[/name] [name]Louise[/name] (I think it works better with [name]Allegra[/name], though)
[name]Allegro[/name] [name]Mirielle[/name]
[name]Allegro[/name] [name]Pearl[/name] (I think that [name]Allegra[/name] works better with this one, too)
[name]Allegro[/name] [name]Tamsin[/name]

Some more you may like:
[name]Alessia[/name]
Aloutte
[name]Alethea[/name]
[name]Alessandra[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Allegra[/name] would be the female version. I would follow your heart on this, I love the name [name]Frederic[/name] no matter what anyone says. I think it’s pretty especially with the last name [name]Ballard[/name]. So close to Ballad!

Thanks! I was kind of set on [name]Allegro[/name], so it’s nice to know that isn’t the problem. Maybe [name]Amory[/name] (Aim-or-ee) for a middle name instead? (meaning strength and power) Same idea, but classier? (If you couldn’t tell, I’m a big fan of boy names for girls.)

Random question here…I thought that [name]Allegro[/name] was the masculine, too, but here’s what Nameberry says:

[name]ALLEGRO[/name]
Origin: Italian
Meaning: “brisk, sprightly”

[name]ALLEGRA[/name] is a delicate ballet-dancer name; [name]ALLEGRO[/name], which means a fast-paced movement in music, is stronger and more vibrant.

[name]Allegro[/name] is feminine? Huh? I’m confused!

I really love [name]Amory[/name] (although it’s kind of close to armory), but am not sure about it with [name]Allegro[/name]. [name]Allegro[/name] [name]Amory[/name] is kind of hard for me to say, but that may just be me. :slight_smile:

I’m not sure that it’s any easier to say, but I thought you may like [name]Amabel[/name], too.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Allegro[/name] [name]Emery[/name] sounds good. But I love [name]Allegra[/name] [name]Emery[/name] even more!

I was going to suggest [name]Emery[/name] but [name]Susan[/name] beat me to it. I think that [name]Allegro[/name] [name]Emery[/name] or [name]Allegra[/name] [name]Emery[/name] is very pretty.