Help! Just found out I'm pregnant!

…and I’m already obsessing about a name. This will be our first child. Growing up, I always thought my first child would be an [name]Eleanor[/name]–the name I always wished I’d had when I was a kid. (my name is [name]Halli[/name]–too mod for me and spelled incorrectly!) However, [name]Eleanor[/name] seems to be getting popular, and [name]Ellie[/name] is wayyyy to popular (it also may be a boy). So I need some help (good thing I have lots of time to think about this).

I don’t really know what my “style” is. I like names that are actual names, easy to spell, but I think I’m more traditional. My friends soemtimes laugh that I like old person names.

Some others I’ve considered in the past are:

[name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Maria[/name]
[name]Emily[/name]
[name]Agnes[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Maura[/name]

[name]William[/name]
[name]Lennox[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]

But I don’t know. It’s so different thinking of names when there is an actual person inside me waiting to be named. Any suggestions?

Congratulations to you! :slight_smile:

[name]Margaret[/name]: I love [name]Margaret[/name], and the nicknames [name]Maisie[/name] and [name]Daisy[/name].

[name]Maria[/name]: I think [name]Maria[/name] is very pretty, too.

[name]Emily[/name]: With [name]Emma[/name] being #1 and [name]Emily[/name] #3 (after having been #1 since dinosaurs roamed the planet), I’d personally avoid [name]Emma[/name]. (But that’s just me.) :slight_smile:

[name]Agnes[/name]: I’m a classic/vintage name lover, but [name]Agnes[/name] hasn’t caught on for me yet…

[name]Eloise[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]! [name]LOVE[/name] it! :slight_smile:

[name]Maura[/name]: I prefer some of the other names on your list…

[name]William[/name]: Nice…

[name]Lennox[/name]: It’s too “[name]Maddox[/name]” for me, but that’s just me…

[name]Daniel[/name]: Hansome (and very popular)

[name]Vincent[/name]: I really love this name…

[name]Julian[/name]: I think this is a nice name…

Some more you may (or may not) like:

[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Beatrix[/name]/[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Celia[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]/[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Eve[/name]
[name]Frances[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name] (nn [name]Evie[/name])
[name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name] (nn [name]Poppy[/name] or [name]Nell[/name])
[name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Tess[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]

[name]August/name
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Maxfield[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Phineas[/name]
[name]Roman[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Truman[/name]
[name]Victor[/name]
[name]Wilson[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! It’s a very exciting time! I think with your name choices, you will fit in quite well here on namberry. =)

[name]Margaret[/name] - I like [name]Margaret[/name], but I like the nn’s better. i.e. [name]Margo[/name], [name]Maggie[/name]… etc.
[name]Maria[/name] - Like [name]Maria[/name] but I see it more as a mn.
[name]Emily[/name] - I’m a big fan of the [name]Em[/name] names, but [name]Emily[/name] is a little dated and ubber popular (if you care about that).
[name]Agnes[/name] - This name is actually growing on me. I think [name]Aggie[/name] is cute.
[name]Eloise[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] this name!
[name]Maura[/name] - I have a person association with this name that I can’t get over. Sorry, I’m no help with this one.

[name]William[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] [name]William[/name] and even nn [name]Liam[/name]
[name]Lennox[/name] - GREAT name. Very strong.
[name]Daniel[/name] - Eh. The popularity kind of turns me off, but a nice name.
[name]Vincent[/name] - I like [name]Vince[/name], what about [name]Vance[/name]?
[name]Julian[/name] - I know [name]Julian[/name] is a male name, but the “Jul” at the beginning makes me think girl.

Looking back over my comments, I wasn’t particularly positive. I apologize. I think you have great style, though! Of your list, I really like [name]Eloise[/name], [name]Margaret[/name], [name]William[/name] and [name]Lennox[/name]. I also [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name] and while it is popular, I don’t think it’s popular enough for you to reconsider using it. If you love it, go for it!

Here are some other suggestions… just so you can spend the next 36ish weeks thinking about it. =)

[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Emery[/name] (Alternative to [name]Emily[/name])
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name] ([name]Evie[/name])
Charloette
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Marian[/name] (within range of [name]Maria[/name])
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Luciana[/name] (nn [name]Lucy[/name])
[name]Clementine[/name]
[name]Celia[/name]

[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Grayson[/name]
[name]Noah[/name]
[name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]

Best of luck to you!!

Congratulations!
I don’t really know what my “style” is. I like names that are actual names, easy to spell, but I think I’m more traditional. My friends soemtimes laugh that I like old person names.

Maybe you like classic and vintage names.

Some others I’ve considered in the past are:

[name]Margaret[/name] - love
[name]Maria[/name]
[name]Emily[/name] - too popular
[name]Agnes[/name] - I would like this in the middle
[name]Eloise[/name] - love beyond all reason
[name]Maura[/name] - love

[name]William[/name] - I’m completely in love with [name]William[/name] nn [name]Will[/name].
[name]Lennox[/name] - this sounds like a china company.
[name]Daniel[/name] - I’m in love with [name]Daniel[/name], too, but it is too popular where I come from ([name]CA[/name])
[name]Vincent[/name] - Yes, I’m smitten with [name]Vincent[/name], too.
[name]Julian[/name] - love

I will suggest some unusual names that the other posters might not think of. This seems to be my specialty:

Boys:
[name]Ansel[/name]
[name]Barnaby[/name]
[name]Chester[/name]
[name]Clayton[/name]
[name]Clive[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Edwin[/name]
[name]Frank[/name]
[name]George[/name]
[name]Harvey[/name]
[name]Kenneth[/name]
[name]Louis[/name] - I am gauche and pronounce it Loo-iss.
[name]Magnus[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Otis[/name]
[name]Peter[/name]
[name]Philip[/name]
[name]Raymond[/name] nn [name]Ray[/name]
[name]Rexford[/name] nn [name]Rex[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name] nn [name]Toby[/name]
[name]Victor[/name]
[name]Willis[/name]

Girls:
[name]Acadia[/name]
[name]Bettina[/name] - I’ve decided that this is hot!
[name]Cordelia[/name] nn [name]Cora[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Dorothea[/name]
[name]Euphemia[/name] nn [name]Effie[/name]
[name]Frances[/name]
[name]Gilda[/name] - I’ve decided that this is an Outhip the Hipsters name
[name]Helena[/name]
[name]Ianthe[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]June[/name]
[name]Kaye[/name]
[name]Luella[/name]
[name]Miranda[/name]
[name]Opal[/name]
[name]Paloma[/name]
[name]Rowena[/name]
[name]Simona[/name]
[name]Talia[/name]
[name]Verona[/name]
[name]Winifred[/name]
[name]Zelda[/name]

Wow! You guys are fast! And I love love love some of the names you have suggested!

[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Celia[/name]-- what does everyone think of [name]Cecilia[/name]? Is that too old fashioned? Or [name]Cecily[/name]?
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]-- except I just think of the American Girl doll
[name]Georgia[/name]-- what about [name]Georgina[/name]? [name]Just[/name] [name]Georgia[/name] seems to State namey
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]-- is there a cute nickname for this besides [name]Lou[/name]?
[name]Matilda[/name]-- again with the nickname though, I have a grandmother we call [name]Tilly[/name], and a cousin named her son [name]Matthew[/name] but we call him [name]Matty[/name]…
[name]Willa[/name]-- can I get awat with this as a nickname for something?
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Acadia[/name]–being from [name]Maine[/name], this would be very fitting-- Could I get away with calling her [name]Cassie[/name]?
[name]Paloma[/name]-- love this, never would have thought of it. Could I call her Lo?
[name]Winifred[/name]-- [name]How[/name] would you spell the nickname for this? Wini? Is this to old fashioned?

[name]Charles[/name]-- [name]Charlie[/name] is super cute
[name]Harrison[/name]-- Would calling him [name]Harry[/name] be too much like [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name]?
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]-- is just [name]Leo[/name] a decent name? Should it be [name]Leonardo[/name] or something? Only I don’t like [name]Leonardo[/name] so much
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Phineas[/name]-- is this too [name]Julia[/name] [name]Roberts[/name]?
[name]Roman[/name]
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Edwin[/name]-- is [name]Edward[/name] unuseable now because of Twilight? (and I hate Twilight)
[name]Raymond[/name] nn [name]Ray[/name]-- my grandfather’s name who passed away last year, this would be really sweet. He went by “[name]Tim[/name]” though.
[name]Tobias[/name] nn [name]Toby[/name]-- love this!

My husband likes the nickname [name]Cassie[/name] for a girl, but I HATE [name]Cassandra[/name]. Any ideas of other names we can use to get the nickname [name]Cassie[/name]?

He also likes [name]Marina[/name], as in, the place you keep your boat. Is this even a name? Are there more elegant options?

Also, for the name [name]Lennox[/name], which has gotten mixed reviews, but I love becuase it was the last name of the little girl in A [name]Secret[/name] Garden. Could we call him [name]Lex[/name] without it being too Superman nemesis-y?

And not to be all squee-ish and whatever, but this is all so exciting! Thanks everyone!

[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Alice[/name] - this is one of my faves!
[name]Celia[/name]-- I love this, too
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]-- I think this is pretty
[name]Georgia[/name]-- and [name]Georgiana[/name] are super cool. [name]Don[/name]'t worry about the state.
[name]Ivy[/name] - love
[name]Josephine[/name] - love
[name]Louisa[/name]-- love. Nickname (nn) is [name]Lulu[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]-- again with the nickname though, I have a grandmother we call [name]Tilly[/name], and a cousin named her son [name]Matthew[/name] but we call him [name]Matty[/name]… - could also call her [name]Tilda[/name].
[name]Willa[/name]-- can I get awat with this as a nickname for something? - [name]Wilhelmina[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name] - love!
[name]Acadia[/name]–being from [name]Maine[/name], this would be very fitting-- Could I get away with calling her [name]Cassie[/name]? Why not? Also [name]Cady[/name]
[name]Paloma[/name]-- love this, never would have thought of it. Could I call her Lo? - [name]Polly[/name] and [name]Lola[/name]! [name]Love[/name] it. Would use it myself.
[name]Winifred[/name]-- [name]How[/name] would you spell the nickname for this? Wini? Is this to old fashioned?
[name]Winnie[/name], [name]Freddie[/name]

[name]Charles[/name]-- [name]Charlie[/name] is super cute. [name]Love[/name]!
[name]Harrison[/name]-- Would calling him [name]Harry[/name] be too much like [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name]? You have to decide.
[name]Henry[/name] - love!
[name]Leo[/name]-- is just [name]Leo[/name] a decent name? Should it be [name]Leonardo[/name] or something? Only I don’t like [name]Leonardo[/name] so much - I love [name]Lionel[/name], [name]Leopold[/name], and [name]Leonard[/name] nn [name]Leo[/name]. But [name]Leonard[/name] is considered nerdy by Nameberry. I’d use it though.
[name]Milo[/name] - cool, but I don’t love it.
[name]Phineas[/name]-- is this too [name]Julia[/name] [name]Roberts[/name]? Nameberryites also love [name]Finnian[/name] nn [name]Finn[/name]
[name]Roman[/name] - very cool
[name]Silas[/name] - it’s cute
[name]Edwin[/name]-- is [name]Edward[/name] unuseable now because of Twilight? (and I hate Twilight) - I love [name]Edward[/name], too. [name]Edwin[/name] is a hipster name. Very cool.
[name]Raymond[/name] nn [name]Ray[/name]-- my grandfather’s name who passed away last year, this would be really sweet. He went by “[name]Tim[/name]” though. - I adore the name [name]Raymond[/name] nn [name]Ray[/name]!
[name]Tobias[/name] nn [name]Toby[/name]-- love this! - Me, too. There’s also [name]Tobin[/name] nn [name]Toby[/name].

My husband likes the nickname [name]Cassie[/name] for a girl, but I HATE [name]Cassandra[/name]. Any ideas of other names we can use to get the nickname [name]Cassie[/name]?

He also likes [name]Marina[/name], as in, the place you keep your boat. Is this even a name? Are there more elegant options?

Also, for the name [name]Lennox[/name], which has gotten mixed reviews, but I love becuase it was the last name of the little girl in A [name]Secret[/name] Garden. Could we call him [name]Lex[/name] without it being too Superman nemesis-y?

And not to be all squee-ish and whatever, but this is all so exciting! Thanks everyone![/quote]

Wow! You guys are fast! And I love love love some of the names you have suggested!

[name]Amelia[/name]: nice but popular.
[name]Alice[/name]: like a lot
[name]Celia[/name]-- I like all three ([name]Celia[/name], [name]Cecelia[/name], and [name]Cecily[/name]), but my fav is [name]Cecelia[/name] with [name]Celia[/name] as a nickname.
[name]Charlotte[/name]: nice but popular
[name]Felicity[/name]-- if you don’t like the American Girl association (which I am mad at b/c I feel they have ruined a perfectly good name), what about [name]Felicia[/name]?
[name]Georgia[/name]-- [name]Georgina[/name] is nice, I agree just [name]Georgia[/name] automatically makes me think of the state.
[name]Ivy[/name]: like a lot
[name]Louisa[/name]–can’t think of a nickname besides [name]Lou[/name], but are you really serious about nicknames??
[name]Matilda[/name]-- like, but it’s getting trendy–the other [name]Matty[/name] might be a problem because that is I think the nicest nickname.
[name]Willa[/name]-- all I see in this is a feminization of [name]William[/name]. Any potential full name that would have this as a nickname seem so old-fashioned and stuffy.
[name]Maeve[/name]: short and strong–might cause some spelling problems when she’s younger, but overall a great name.
[name]Acadia[/name]–like this name a lot–but the nickname I would think of would be [name]Cady[/name]–is that cloise enough?
[name]Paloma[/name]-- [name]Love[/name] it! NN Lo is very cute!
[name]Winifred[/name]-- don’t love it, but that’s just me…

[name]Charles[/name]-- love, both this and [name]Charlie[/name].
[name]Harrison[/name]-- [name]Harry[/name] is not too much like [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name], but either [name]Harry[/name] or [name]Harrison[/name] will work.
[name]Henry[/name]: nice
[name]Leo[/name]-- of course [name]Leo[/name] is a decent name! You don’t have to use a longer version if you don’t want to.
[name]Milo[/name]: nice, but seems to be getting very trendy…
[name]Phineas[/name]-- I don’t think it’s too [name]Julia[/name] [name]Roberts[/name]. I definitely like this spelling, though, not the complicated one she used, although I do like her idea of [name]Finn[/name] as a nickname.
[name]Roman[/name]: see [name]Milo[/name].
[name]Silas[/name]: see [name]Milo[/name] again.
[name]Edwin[/name]-- I don’t think [name]Edward[/name] is unusable, but I also like [name]Edwin[/name].
[name]Raymond[/name] nn [name]Ray[/name]-- love, and also the family connection.

NN [name]Cassie[/name]: if not [name]Cassandra[/name], what about [name]Cassidy[/name], [name]Casey[/name], or [name]Cassiopia[/name]?

[name]Marina[/name]: what about [name]Mariana[/name] or [name]Marin[/name]?

[name]Lennox[/name]: I like this. [name]Lex[/name] is not too Superman–I was not even aware of the association.

Congrats and good luck!!!

I think [name]Cecilia[/name] is great! I don’t think of it as too old-fashioned at all. [name]Paloma[/name] is also nice.

[name]Cassie[/name] could be a nickname for [name]Cassidy[/name]. You don’t seem to be into surnames, but it’s kind of cute.

[name]Marina[/name] is a real name; I like it. I think [name]Marielle[/name] and [name]Marlena[/name] ([name]Mar[/name]-lane-ah, I got it from DOOL) are really pretty.

[name]Amelia[/name]: I love [name]Amelia[/name], too…
[name]Alice[/name]: Ditto…
[name]Celia[/name]: I love [name]Celia[/name], [name]Cecilia[/name], and [name]Cecily[/name], too, and don’t find any of them too old-fashioned.
[name]Charlotte[/name]: I love this name…
[name]Felicity[/name]: Because I know of a real life [name]Felicity[/name], the name isn’t 100% American Girl [name]Doll[/name] to me. I love the meaning and sound! That said, if you’re bothered by the association, that’s what’s important!
[name]Georgia[/name]: I love [name]Georgia[/name], [name]Georgiana[/name], and [name]Georgina[/name]…
[name]Ivy[/name]: I love it!
[name]Josephine[/name]: Ditto…
[name]Louisa[/name]: Like [name]Susan[/name] said, [name]Lulu[/name] comes to mind for me. I absolutely love this name!
[name]Matilda[/name]: I think [name]Susan[/name]'s suggestion of [name]Tilda[/name] is great! :slight_smile:
[name]Willa[/name]: I forget if this was already mentioned, but [name]Wilhelmina[/name] could be a source, as well as [name]Willow[/name] or [name]Willoughby[/name].
[name]Maeve[/name]: I love this, too!
[name]Acadia[/name]: Not my style, but I can see it’s appeal. (And how cool that it relates to [name]Maine[/name]!)
[name]Paloma[/name]: I think [name]Paloma[/name] is a beautiful name…
[name]Winifred[/name]: I think this name is darling. …

[name]Charles[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]: I don’t think of [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name] at all…
[name]Henry[/name]: [name]LOVE[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]: [name]Leo[/name] (just [name]Leo[/name]) is one of my all-time favorites! (I love [name]Leo[/name] [name]Gideon[/name]…) If you’re uncomfortable with [name]Leo[/name] alone, what about [name]Elliot[/name]? I think [name]Leo[/name] works as a nickname…
[name]Milo[/name]: I really love this name…
[name]Phineas[/name]: I don’t think of [name]Julia[/name] [name]Roberts[/name], but like [name]Susan[/name] said, [name]Finnian[/name] could be a great solution for you…
[name]Roman[/name]: I think [name]Roman[/name] is very handsome…
[name]Silas[/name]: This is growing on me…
[name]Edwin[/name]: I personally prefer [name]Edward[/name], and don’t associate it with Twilight.
[name]Raymond[/name] nn [name]Ray[/name]: I think this is very cool!
[name]Tobias[/name] nn [name]Toby[/name]: I love this, too.

For [name]Cassie[/name], I can think of [name]Cass[/name] (although there’s Mama [name]Cass[/name]) and [name]Cassidy[/name], which is trendy.

[name]Marina[/name]: It’s a name, but some alternatives you may like are…

[name]Marielle[/name]
[name]Mariel[/name]
[name]Mariana[/name]
[name]Marisol[/name]
[name]Maris[/name]
[name]Maren[/name]/[name]Marin[/name]

If you love [name]Lennox[/name]/[name]Lex[/name], that’s what’s important. :slight_smile: I’d personally avoid it due to the trendy [name]Alexis[/name] (nn [name]Lex[/name], [name]Lexie[/name]), but that’s only me! I do think it would a be a cool middle name, though. (I love The [name]Secret[/name] Garden, too.)

I’m really excited for you, and so happy that you found Nameberry!

Have a great night!

[name]Amelia[/name] - Pretty name, but popular.
[name]Alice[/name] - [name]Love[/name], love [name]Alice[/name]!
[name]Celia[/name]-- what does everyone think of [name]Cecilia[/name]? Is that too old fashioned? Or [name]Cecily[/name]? - [name]Love[/name] all variations. I love the nn of CC
[name]Charlotte[/name] - [name]Love[/name] this name, but [name]Charles[/name] is our if you want to use it in the future.
[name]Felicity[/name]- It’s pretty.
[name]Georgia[/name]-- what about [name]Georgina[/name]? - Again, love any variation of this name.
[name]Ivy[/name] - Very pretty.
[name]Josephine[/name] - I really adore this name but feel like it’s about to get really popular.
[name]Louisa[/name]-- [name]LuLu[/name] does come to mind. I think it’s a beautiful name that will age well.
[name]Matilda[/name]-- Not a fan.
[name]Willa[/name]-- I love [name]Wilhelmina[/name] and call her [name]Willa[/name]… [name]Willow[/name] is an option also. [name]LOVE[/name] willa!
[name]Maeve[/name] - [name]Maeve[/name] is honestly one of my all time favorite names, we just can’t use it because of your last name. Strong, sweet and ages well.
[name]Acadia[/name]-- Like [name]Jill[/name], I get the appeal, but it’s not my favorite.
[name]Paloma[/name]-- A lot of people here like this name, I’m just not the biggest fan.
[name]Winifred[/name]-- [name]Love[/name] the nn [name]Winnie[/name].

[name]Charles[/name]-- [name]LOVE[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]-- Very much dislike [name]Harry[/name].
[name]Henry[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]-- I think [name]Leo[/name] itself is a fine name. Very handsome.
[name]Milo[/name] - I think of a dog.
[name]Phineas[/name]-- I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Phineas[/name]! I don’t think of [name]Julia[/name] [name]Robert[/name]'s son.
[name]Roman[/name] - Great name.
[name]Silas[/name] - Not my favorite. Sounds too feminine to me, honestly.
[name]Edwin[/name]-- [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Edwin[/name].
[name]Raymond[/name] nn [name]Ray[/name]-- The meaning is very special, which I like, but to me [name]Ray[/name] is “Everybody loves [name]Raymond[/name]”

[name]Marina[/name] is a real name and I actually think it’s really pretty as it is.

I honestly can’t think of any names that have a nn of [name]Cassie[/name]… [name]Jill[/name] and [name]Susan[/name] are good at that.

I like [name]Lennox[/name], but [name]Lex[/name] sounds all girl to me… [name]Lexi[/name], [name]Alexis[/name]… etc.

Hopefully that’s somewhat helpful!

I think you could still use [name]Eleanor[/name] and the nn of [name]Elle[/name] is perfect.

[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Poppy[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Maura[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Maude[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Daisy[/name]

[name]Margaret[/name] prefer [name]Margot[/name] or [name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Maria[/name] I prefer [name]Anne[/name]-marie
[name]Emily[/name] [name]Lovely[/name] but very popular
[name]Agnes[/name] Not pretty
[name]Eloise[/name] this is a really beautiful name, I also love [name]Alice[/name].
[name]Maura[/name] An interesting name not often heard, reminds me of [name]Maeve[/name], in the right combo could work well.

[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Marguerite[/name]
[name]Kate[/name] [name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]

[name]William[/name] Always a winner
[name]Lennox[/name] Better in mn position
[name]Daniel[/name] Very nice like the nn of [name]Dan[/name]
[name]Vincent[/name] Dislike
[name]Julian[/name] [name]Love[/name] it

I forgot to say that [name]Cassie[/name] can be a nn for [name]Cassiopeia[/name]. I believe it is a constellation. There’s also [name]Cassandra[/name] - it is a bit dated.