Help!!!! Lucy vs Leah

Due in a few days and struggling to decide on a name!!!

Down to [name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Marielle[/name_f]
Or [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]

Last name starts with a K.

Does the C K alliteration rule out [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]?

Which combo do you like better??

My favorite combo is [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]. I personally have no issues with alliteration.

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] all the way

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is so cute. I love it!

Another vote for [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]. I don’t think the alliteration is a problem at all. Her full name probably won’t be said out loud very often and [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is an awesome combo!

Both are adorable. There’s something especially cute about the [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] combination though.

Thanks for all the input!

I absolutely love [name_f]Leah[/name_f]! [name_f]Leah[/name_f] is so versatile and timeless. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is sweet, but we had a family dog for 16 years named [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and I will always make the pet association.

[name_f]Marielle[/name_f] is not my style, but a pretty middle name choice.

To answer your other question, I don’t think the C/K alliteration is an issue at all.

Defs [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]. Soo pretty!

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is darling!

[name_f]Leah[/name_f]. :slight_smile: It’s one of my favourites, although [name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Marielle[/name_f] is a bet eh (prefer [name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]).

[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]. Well balanced, timeless and sweet. I personally don’t like [name_f]Leah[/name_f].

I love both [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_f]Leah[/name_f]. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is a divine combo. [name_f]Leah[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] would be lovely as well.

I love [name_f]Leah[/name_f]. It’s on my baby name list as well!