Help me choose a baby name?

I have many options and I just can not seem to narrow them down. Give me honest opinions.

[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f]
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u]
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] ([name_f]Anna[/name_f]-Stoss-ia)
[name_f]Elysia[/name_f]

[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f] are my favs.

[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is one of my top 10 favorite names, so I love that one =p

But I also really like [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Elysia[/name_f] (though I just prefer the spelling [name_f]Alicia[/name_f]). [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is pretty, too.

I don’t like [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], because I always think “horse” for some reason. [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] and [name_f]Willow[/name_f] are not my style, but they’re not awful. [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] is a place, so I can’t get past that, haha.

I love [name_f]Willow[/name_f] and [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f].

My favorites from your list are: [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f].

Such a great list!!! :slight_smile: Here’s just how I see these names!

[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] - [name_f]Angelic[/name_f] and ephermeral. Nicknames [name_f]Sera[/name_f] and [name_f]Fifi[/name_f] are darling.
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] - A spunky name! I imagine an energetic child :slight_smile:
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] - Elegant and soft. 1800s vibe which is very nice, gives a mature kind of sense.
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] - My mind goes instantly to nature of course, but has a strong, indepent feeling.
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f] - Mysterious! [name_u]Tavi[/name_u] is a freaking cute as heck nickname too!
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] - Soft and charming.
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] - I think of [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m]'s mother, but that’s not a terrible thing :wink:
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] ([name_f]Anna[/name_f]-Stoss-ia) - Sophisticated and smart! A bright child.
[name_f]Elysia[/name_f] - [name_u]Unique[/name_u] spelling for a gorgeous name. Nickname [name_f]Elle[/name_f]!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps! :slight_smile:

My thoughts…

[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] - a whole lotta name. People will automatically try to shorten it to [name_f]Sera[/name_f] which isn’t bad but [name_f]Sara[/name_f]/[name_f]Sarah[/name_f] is super common.
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] - I think this has sky rocketed in popularity. I really love the name though. My fear is that people would call her [name_u]Penny[/name_u] instead of [name_f]Nell[/name_f] (which I love).
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] - another long name that is utterly gorgeous but might be impractical. I think [name_f]Evie[/name_f] or [name_f]Eve[/name_f] make a great easy nick name though.
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] - I love this name! I have a fantastic association with a little girl I know named [name_u]Aspen[/name_u]. She’s 9, fierce, firey, independent, and literally doesn’t take crap from anyone-- she’s a great kid, she just knows her own mind and stands up for herself, her wants, her beliefs. A GREAT name!!!
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f] - I know an [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] who is sweet and cultured just as her name suggests! Beautiful! Her nickname is Tavvy or [name_f]Tavia[/name_f] which I love.
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] - [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] the tree, love the name! Beautiful symbolism, I might slightly prefer [name_f]Willa[/name_f] but only by a tiny bit!
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] - I know of several through my kids. They are all super shy and withdrawn so that’s the impression I get of the name. Not a bad thing but definitely my first impression.
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] ([name_f]Anna[/name_f]-Stoss-ia) - STUNNING! But long. What would her nickname be?
[name_f]Elysia[/name_f] - So pretty! A little more outlandish than your other names but truly magical!

My favorites are [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] & [name_f]Elysia[/name_f].

I love the name [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] you could call her [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] or [name_u]Penny[/name_u]

[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] - Like
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] - Pretentious
[name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] - Saccharine
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u] - Dislike
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f] - Dislike
[name_f]Willow[/name_f] - Dislike
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] - Like
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] ([name_f]Anna[/name_f]-Stoss-ia) - Neutral
[name_f]Elysia[/name_f] - Neutral

I would choose [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] or [name_f]Octavia[/name_f]. [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f] is lovely too but pronunciation might be an issue.

I love [name_f]Penelope[/name_f], and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is sweet, but they seem too common given the rest of your list.

I love [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]. [name_f]Sera[/name_f] or [name_u]Fee[/name_u] are great nicknames, too.

All of your favourites are lovely; I can appreciate why it’s tough to narrow down.

I love [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], [name_u]Aspen[/name_u] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f].