Help me choose a little sister baby name

See the results of this poll: Help me choose a little sister baby name

Respondents: 67 (This poll is closed)

• Clementine : 16 (24%)
  • Hazel : 31 (46%)
  • Tallulah : 13 (19%)
  • Ashling: 7 (10%)

I absolutely love [name]Isla[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name] for sisters! So sweet and girly and adorable. I don’t think you could go wrong with any, but [name]Hazel[/name] is definitely my favorite with [name]Isla[/name].

At this stage I lean heavily towards [name]Clementine[/name]. I like the nn [name]Emmy[/name] that we could use in that case. But then again I love [name]Hazel[/name] too! So hard to choose.

I like [name]Tallulah[/name] best, but it sounds too matchy with [name]Isla[/name] so I voted for [name]Ashling[/name].

[name]Hazel[/name]… By far far far the best!!

I think [name]Tallulah[/name] is the only one that really matches [name]Isla[/name]. I think [name]Clementine[/name] could work too though. I really do not think [name]Isla[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name] go together at all sorry. [name]Ashling[/name] just looks like a misspelling of [name]Ashlyn[/name] to me and I know a TON of [name]Ashlyn[/name] so it does not feel near as fresh as [name]Isla[/name] and [name]Tallulah[/name].

[name]Love[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Ashling[/name], though I voted [name]Ashling[/name]. Prefer the [name]Aisling[/name] spelling.

I think [name]Hazel[/name] is just perfect with [name]Isla[/name]:slight_smile:

I think [name]Clementine[/name] is the prettiest, and has the same vibe. [name]Tallulah[/name] is too many l’s /too similar to [name]Isla[/name] [name]IMO[/name], and I do like [name]Ashling[/name] but think it will always get confused with the name [name]Ashley[/name] which would be super-annoying to me. If you use Ashing, I’d use the spelling [name]Aisling[/name].

[name]Ashling[/name] is gorgeous and definitely fits your whimsy feel! I love that! Whimsy is my favorite word, and I would hope my own naming style could be considered it. [name]Ashling[/name] and [name]Isla[/name] sound charming, delicate, irish and classic! And both are easy to grow into.