Help me choose a name for our boy!

See the results of this poll: Which name do you like best

Respondents: 50 (This poll is closed)

• Jasper Anton : 41 (82%)
  • Leonas Anton : 6 (12%)
  • Nino Anton: 3 (6%)

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is my favorite, though it might just be because it’s the only one that’s familiar to me (a white American with no Italian or Greek heritage). [name_m]Leonas[/name_m] would be my second choice, since I really like that [name_m]Leo[/name_m] could be a nickname!

I love [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Anton[/name_m]!

Voted for [name_m]Leonas[/name_m] [name_m]Anton[/name_m], which I find the most intriguing of the bunch. I’m into [name_m]Nino[/name_m] as well, but with [name_m]Anton[/name_m] there are too many N’s and O sounds so the combo feels a little flat and dull.
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is also a nice name, but less unexpected, which is a con in my book.

I also voted for [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] but again I’m not sure if it is because it’s the most familiar of the 3 to me.
I agree with the pp that [name_m]Nino[/name_m] [name_m]Anton[/name_m] has to many Ns & Os.
I also like [name_m]Leonas[/name_m] for the nn [name_m]Leo[/name_m] :slight_smile:

Thank you, everyone! Your feedback reassured me that [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Anton[/name_m] is a good choice!!