Help me choose btwn my top two please

See the results of this poll: Lyla or Vivian

Respondents: 29 (This poll is closed)

• Lyla Jane: 10 (34%)
  • Vivian Faith: 19 (66%)

[name]Vivian[/name] is beautiful. [name]Lyla[/name] is nice, too, so you couldn’t go wrong, but [name]Vivian[/name] is such a beautiful name and has a slight edge for me.

I chose [name]Lyla[/name].

[name]Vivian[/name] and especially nn [name]Viv[/name] sound like a middle aged woman to me!

[name]Viviana[/name] or [name]Vivienne[/name] goes someway to updating the name though and I would probably choose [name]Viviana[/name] over [name]Lyla[/name]…it’d be close still though!

Definitely “[name]Lyla[/name]” from me. [name]Every[/name] [name]Vivian[/name] I knew disliked the splelling, and even [name]Vivien[/name] [name]Leigh[/name] was born [name]Vivian[/name], but she hated it. :slight_smile:
[name]Lyla[/name] is lovely. [name]Lyla[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is a great-flowing, winning combo!

[name]Delilah[/name] and use [name]Lilah[/name] as a nickname.

I chose [name]Vivian[/name] [name]Faith[/name]. very pretty!

I chose [name]Vivian[/name] [name]Faith[/name]. [name]Lyla[/name] is also a pretty name but [name]Vivian[/name] would stand out more in school. There are many little [name]Lyla[/name]'s running around :slight_smile: That being said, I prefer the French spelling [name]Vivienne[/name] even more.

Good luck :slight_smile:

[name]Hi[/name]! I voted for [name]Vivian[/name] [name]Faith[/name]. I love the meaning, and [name]Vivian[/name] is one of my favorites. I think that [name]Lyla[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is beautiful, too. Does one work better with your last name?

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Lyla[/name] but not [name]Lyla[/name] [name]Jane[/name]. [name]Vivian[/name] [name]Faith[/name] sounds better overall. What about other middle names for [name]Lyla[/name]??

[name]Lyla[/name] [name]Rose[/name]
[name]Lyla[/name] [name]Kathleen[/name]