Help me choose from my top 3 girl names

Which name do you like best? [name]Kendyl[/name], [name]Teagan[/name], or [name]Tinley[/name]?

And ideas for middle names?

I like [name]Teagan[/name], very cool name! [name]One[/name] of my friends named her DD that…she’s about 7 years old now. You never hear that name around. It’s not something I would use since my DD has a simple but very girlie name so want to continue that trend. But would love to meet another little [name]Teagan[/name] one day! So cute

[name]Teagan[/name] is my favorite as well…great meaning, spunky and not often heard.

I love [name]Teagan[/name]!! All pretty names, I prefer [name]Tenley[/name] over [name]Tinley[/name]. [name]Tenley[/name] [name]Jade[/name] was a top contender for my daughters name.

I’ve always loved the name [name]Teagan[/name]!!!

[name]Teagan[/name], such a pretty name. :]

[name]Teagan[/name] for sure!

[name]Teagan[/name], no question

[name]Teagan[/name] is my favorite of the three. I don’t mind [name]Kendyl[/name], but I prefer the spelling [name]Kendall[/name].

I am so glad to hear that! I hadn’t really heard a lot of good feedback on the name, and I do prefer your spelling. I also love [name]Jade[/name] as a middle name!

[name]Teagan[/name] is great! [name]Don[/name]'t mind [name]Kendyl[/name] but unfortunately it could be shortened to “[name]Ken[/name]” which isn’t too flattering for little girls.

[name]Kendyl[/name] and [name]Tinley[/name] are too trendy. I really like [name]Teagan[/name] though, but spelled [name]Tegan[/name].
You might consider one of these short and spunky names for a middle name:
[name]Blue[/name]
[name]Rain[/name]
[name]Snow[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Anne[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Wren[/name]
[name]Sage[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Hope[/name]

[name]Glad[/name] you like it. I tend to never get any good feedback on any of the more trendy/modern names I like on here, I’m not sure why that is. It makes it hard to get an honest opinion though :confused:

I like [name]Tinley[/name].
[name]Kendyl[/name] and [name]Teagan[/name] sound very trendy to me.
[name]Tinley[/name] sounds very fresh and unique!

I love [name]Teagan[/name]. They’re all nice names, but it’s my favorite.

The first middle names that come to mind are-
[name]Teagan[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Teagan[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Teagan[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]
[name]Teagan[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Teagan[/name] [name]Adeline[/name]
[name]Teagan[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Teagan[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Teagan[/name] [name]Brielle[/name]
[name]Teagan[/name] [name]Claire[/name]
[name]Teagan[/name] [name]Cate[/name]
[name]Teagan[/name] [name]Magnolia[/name]