Help me choose my new First Name!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] all going well.

I’m 35 old man working as an engineer mainly with the corporates. I’m changing my name for some personal reasons after migration to an [name_f]English[/name_f] speaking country.
Please help pick a name that I will use as my new first name in my new country.

I have few short names in my mind as below. It would be great to hear your thoughts on these names considering my profession and age.

1. [name_u]Moe[/name_u] ?
  2. [name_u]Medd[/name_u] ?
  3. [name_u]Medi[/name_u] or [name_u]Medy[/name_u] ?
  4. [name_u]Mohe[/name_u] or [name_u]Mohy[/name_u]

Any other close suggestions are welcome.
Many thanks :slight_smile:

I like [name_u]Moe[/name_u]! You could also spell it like [name_u]Mo[/name_u] if you want.
Medd, Medi and Medy are nice as well. I hadn’t heard them before so my first thought was that it seemed an abbreviation of medicine.
Good luck with your choice!

Moe would be the most common. Medd and Medi/Medy would likely be misheard since they aren’t as common. I say go for [name_u]Moe[/name_u]!

Other ideas…

Milo
[name_u]Max[/name_u]
[name_u]Miles[/name_u]
[name_u]Mel[/name_u]

1 Like

Thanks Johannaa for your reply :slight_smile:

Thanks Hellobanjo for suggestions :slight_smile:

I would go with [name_u]Moe[/name_u] it’s just fun and easily translatable.

Moe seems like the most wearable to me :slight_smile: What about [name_m]Moses[/name_m]?

1 Like

I agree that [name_u]Moe[/name_u] would be the easiest name for others to understand. I also like the suggestions of [name_u]Max[/name_u], [name_u]Milo[/name_u] or [name_m]Moses[/name_m]. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

I love the name [name_u]Moe[/name_u]!

Moe feels simple, sophisticated and versatile

Moe is probably the easiest for people to understand but I really like Medi - I worked with a [name_m]Mehdi[/name_m] some years back and thought he had a really cool name