Esmée [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]

We could possibly consider:
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] [name_f]Elinor[/name_f]
[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] [name_f]Elinor[/name_f]
Esmée [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]

But:

1. Everybody around us makes fun of [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and it scares me (we currently live in [name_f]France[/name_f]).
  2. My husband’s favorite name is [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u].

Thank you

Esmèe [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] is lovely and I prefer Esmèe significantly to [name_f]Liv[/name_f]. Esmèe [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] is beautiful too

[name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] [name_f]Elinor[/name_f]

I really love [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] - it’s a sleek, really cool name that works well on a child and an adult. Esmée doesn’t appeal to me, I see it as quite dated. It’s obviously a subjective thing though and it’s a perfectly fine name. Also, I find the ‘m’ in Esmée runs into the beginning of [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u].

I really love [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] but it seems like you’ve gotten bad feedback on it which is a shame. I think you should still use it though if you really love it! [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is lovely too (I don’t usually like [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] but it works well in this combo).

I’m in love with [name_f]Esmee[/name_f] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]

Agree! [name_u]Love[/name_u] this ”

Hello!
I love the name [name_f]Olive[/name_f], it’s stunning. I’m so sorry your not receiving a nice feedback.
I believe in [name_f]France[/name_f] it is not so common for parents to choose word names for their kids as in English-speaking countries. That’s why a lot of people think [name_f]Olive[/name_f] is a strange option. Well, in my country, most people don’t like/don’t accept word names either so unfortunately I understand what you’re going through. Are you going to stay in [name_f]France[/name_f] for a long time? [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have [name_m]French[/name_m] heritage? If your answer is yes, I think you probably need to delete [name_f]Olive[/name_f] from your first names list. However, as a middle name or a nickname I believe it would still be usable. If your answer is no, I think that you need to think why you love the name [name_f]Olive[/name_f] so much and you need to consider how much it bothers you that people around you don’t like it. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think that one day you may regret your decision if you end up not using [name_f]Olive[/name_f]?
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is a stunning alternative and you can always call her [name_f]Olive[/name_f] or [name_f]Liv[/name_f] if you want! [name_f]Liv[/name_f] is a cute name but I prefer the sweet and powerful [name_f]Olivia[/name_f].
Esmée is a gorgeous name too. Esmée [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] is a lovely combination! Since you live in [name_f]France[/name_f], I think Esmée is one of the safest options for a first name.
[name_f]Autumn[/name_f] is a great name. I also really like [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] and [name_f]Elinor[/name_f].

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m] to least favorite:

1. Esmée [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
  3. Esmée [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] [name_f]Elinor[/name_f]
  5. [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
  6. [name_f]Liv[/name_f] [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] [name_f]Elinor[/name_f]

Suggestions:
Esmée [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
Esmée [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] [name_f]Elinor[/name_f]
Esmée [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Maxine[/name_f]
Esmée [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]
[name_f]Livia[/name_f] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f]

Good luck!

I think @jonquils has pretty much summed it up!

Esmée [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] is simply beautiful. The [name_f]Liv[/name_f] combo is lovely too, but does feel a little too short with it’s middle names. I definitely second [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] with [name_f]Liv[/name_f] as a nickname, but do prefer Esmée over [name_f]Olive[/name_f].

[name_f]Esmee[/name_f] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] is so gorgeous! [name_f]Esmee[/name_f] is elegant but approachable. The flow of the combo is very nice. [name_f]Esmee[/name_f] is definitely my pick from you list!

Thank you Berries for all the input! I appreciate it

Again, thank you Jonquils! It’s a pleasure to read your message.

I feel like people only picture an olive. Olives are often disliked, the taste is different and not sweet, the color is not beautiful. It’s not like a blueberry or a cherry. Myrtille (blueberry) and [name_f]Cerise[/name_f] (cherry) are names that we sometimes see in [name_f]France[/name_f], and I feel like they are more easily accepted by the society. Because they are sweet and cute. Which is not the case of [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. Also for teenagers “mettre une olive” is “putting a finger in his friend’s anus through his clothes, as soon as he bends over”. It’s not really known but some people think about it. It’s stupid. I love [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and I’m not bothered by “mettre une olive” because I know the expression will disappear one day. I’m more bothered by the fact that nobody seems to like it around us.

My mom already told us that she would only use [name_f]Liv[/name_f] if we name the baby [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. It is an option, but in [name_f]France[/name_f] people don’t really use nicknames. She would have to stick with [name_f]Olive[/name_f] outside of our family.

We are not considering [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] because we already have a last name that sounds super American to [name_m]French[/name_m] people (it looks like [name_u]McKinley[/name_u]). We would like a name that’s more neutral and doesn’t scream french or american. For example, we love [name_m]Gustave[/name_m] but it sounds too french for my ears, and doesn’t fit with our last name in my opinion.

I don’t know how long we will stay in [name_f]France[/name_f], we are thinking about 7-10 years. I also don’t know where our kids will want to live later. I’m [name_m]French[/name_m], my family is [name_m]French[/name_m]. My husband is American. Our kids will have both nationalities.
I might regret not using [name_f]Olive[/name_f] if [name_f]Liv[/name_f] gets popular. I love [name_f]Olive[/name_f]. It’s is bold, dated, different… but nobody likes it. I love [name_f]Liv[/name_f]. It’s spunky, fresh, modern but… short. Sometimes I feel like it’s missing something. Nicknames are not a thing in [name_f]France[/name_f] so I’m not sure [name_f]Olive[/name_f] nn [name_f]Liv[/name_f] is an option.

I’m not a fan of [name_f]Livia[/name_f] or [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], sorry. I like Esmée [name_f]Maxine[/name_f] [name_f]Elinor[/name_f] and Esmée [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f].

Thank you for your help!