[name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_m]Jules[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_m]Jules[/name_m]!

[name_f]Celeste[/name_f] :dizzy:

I prefer [name_m]Quincy[/name_m] or [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]

[name_f]Celeste[/name_f]

[name_f]Celeste[/name_f] or [name_m]Jules[/name_m]

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] or [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]!

[name_f]Celeste[/name_f] :star2: :candle: :sun_behind_small_cloud:

Tough choice!

I think over all, [name_f]Romy[/name_f] is my favourite - warm but sassy, cool and nickname-y, but established and substantial too! A lovely name!

Runners up would have been:

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] - golden, glowy and lively but elegant too

[name_m]Quincy[/name_m] - cute, quirky, unisex and cool!

1 Like

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], with [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] and [name_m]Jules[/name_m] as a close second and third. [name_m]Jules[/name_m] as a nickname for something like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] or [name_f]Julianna[/name_f] mught rank above or tied with [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f].

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] & [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] are my favourites :sparkles:

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is sassy, vibrant and glamorous. The name has a southern [name_f]Belle[/name_f] feel she’s has lovely literacy associations and I think has this warmth that makes me drawn to her. I love the nickname [name_f]Letty[/name_f] and the red colour associations.

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is elegant, magical and sparkly. I think [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] feels majestic with stylish feel. [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] has a beautiful meaning ‘golden’ and I like the nickname [name_f]Goldie[/name_f].

[name_f]Romy[/name_f] or [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] or [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]!

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is my favourite of these! :slight_smile:

Either [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] or [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f].

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] has the best style to me. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] is second favorite. :black_heart::sunflower:

[name_f]Romy[/name_f]! Its so chic and timeless

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] or [name_m]Jules[/name_m] :heartbeat:

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]

[name_f]Romy[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] or [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Romy[/name_f].