Help me come up with a name list for a girl

I’m due the end of [name]August[/name] and my husband and I are having a hard time thinking of names we like. The names I have on my list at this point are [name]Audrey[/name], [name]Cecilia[/name], and [name]Brooke[/name]. I would love to hear some other ideas!

[name]Audrey[/name], [name]Cecelia[/name] and [name]Brooke[/name] are all amazing choices! If you go with any of those three, your little girl would have a great name! [name]Do[/name] you have a family middle name picked out if its a girl (like you did with [name]Conrad[/name]?)? If not, i think [name]Brooke[/name] [name]Cecelia[/name] flows really well, as well as [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Cecelia[/name]. But i do love [name]Cecelia[/name] as a first name too!

Here are some other suggestions:

REMIND ME OF [name]AUDREY[/name]
[name]Auden[/name]
[name]Alden[/name]
[name]Drea[/name] (pn Dray or [name]Dree[/name])
[name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Avalon[/name]

REMIND ME OF [name]CECELIA[/name]
[name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Celia[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Eleanore[/name]
[name]Sienna[/name]
[name]Cerelia[/name]

REMIND ME OF [name]BROOKE[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name]/[name]Georgiana[/name]/[name]Georgianne[/name] (husband might like it if he likes [name]George[/name] for a boy!)
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Brynn[/name]
[name]Bronwen[/name]
[name]Breanna[/name]/[name]Breanne[/name]/[name]Brianne[/name]
[name]Bronte[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Estelle[/name]
[name]Flora[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] this helps!

[name]Hi[/name]! From your list, [name]Audrey[/name] and [name]Cecilia[/name] are my favorites, because I love classic/vintage names. :slight_smile:

Names along the lines of [name]Audrey[/name] or [name]Cecilia[/name]:

[name]Adeline[/name]
[name]Adelia[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Annabel[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Celia[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]/[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Madeleine[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Vivian[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]

Names that remind me of [name]Brooke[/name]:

[name]Chloe[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Mallory[/name]
[name]Paige[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]
[name]Alexa[/name] (and even [name]Alexandra[/name])

Short names like [name]Brooke[/name]:

[name]Blythe[/name]
[name]Bess[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Eve[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Hope[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Kate[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Tess[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

We do not have a family named picked out for a girl. The one my husband wanted to use ([name]Ernestine[/name]) I vetoed. His brother has cherry-picked the best ones for his three little girls. :wink:

I really like your suggestion of [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name]. I’m going to go over both lists again when I’m not at work! (I’m bad and sneaking on nameberry!) There looked to be a lot of options to choose from.

I may talk to my husband about picking a “C” middle name - the godparents we have chosen both have “C” middle names and I think it would be a nice way to honor them. (In fact our boy middle name is the godfather’s middle name if we use it!).

We do not have a family named picked out for a girl. The one my husband wanted to use ([name]Ernestine[/name]) I vetoed. His brother has cherry-picked the best ones for his three little girls. :wink:

I really like your suggestion of [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Cecilia[/name]. I’m going to go over both lists again when I’m not at work! (I’m bad and sneaking on nameberry!) There looked to be a lot of options to choose from.

I may talk to my husband about picking a “C” middle name - the godparents we have chosen both have “C” middle names and I think it would be a nice way to honor them. (In fact our boy middle name is the godfather’s middle name if we use it!).[/quote]
Im glad you liked the suggestion of [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Cecelia[/name]! I think its gorgeous, and it also has a 'C" middle name which you seem to want! I love how [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Cecelia[/name] has a sort of vintage old new york feel, but it is also up to date/ modern and uber feminine!