Help me compile a list of teenberries!

I’ve seen a bunch of users go by just their username!! It’s never an issue!! some people just arent comfortable going by a name, even if it isnt a real one, and that’s okay :blush:

(ps not a teenberry, just visited the thread to see how many there were!!)

7 Likes

I’m here too, I’ve been in the teenberry thread for months. [name_m]Aren[/name_m]

1 Like

I’m new, and just to make sure, a Teenberry is just a [name_u]Berry[/name_u] who’s a teen, right? In that case, may you add me to the list as [name_f]Claire[/name_f]?

2 Likes

Yeah, a teenberry is simply a teen user :grin:

1 Like

Okay, thank you!

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] to the forums, [name_f]Claire[/name_f]! [name_f]My[/name_f] name is [name_u]Emerson[/name_u] but the teenberries call me Emmy-Sky.

1 Like

What is your name? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

same.

1 Like

I think [name_f]Brienne[/name_f] @ShiningStar19 mentioned that she just started using the Teen Thread not too long ago

Sorry not a teen myself! And it’s hard to keep up with everyone’s ages sometimes.

3 Likes

I’m a teenberry I’m Loki she/her add me please @mea.ola

2 Likes

I’m here! [name_f]My[/name_f] name’s [name_f]Molly[/name_f].

2 Likes

I’m a teenberry

2 Likes

I just removed Jane/autumnleaf02 who is no longer active :)

2 Likes

I guess i’m a teenberry too but we’re ttc :heart:

1 Like

Aren’t you like 23-

Yeet-

Good bc I always confuse you two lol

1 Like

Let me apologize in advance for all of the times I’m going to call you [name_f]Anaya[/name_f] or something along the lines of that. ;-;

It’s fine, don’t worry. Honestly I’m not that fond of my name anyway.

1 Like

I am also a teenberry! My name is Riley.

2 Likes

I don’t really go on the teenberries threads much, but I do read them sometimes and use the writers’ corner and I am a teen so I guess I count? [name_m]Can[/name_m] I use my nickname, [name_f]Ava[/name_f]?

3 Likes