Help me create good combos!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] berries, [name_f]Bea[/name_f] here. So, I think I finally have a list of names that I can see myself using for future children. I love so many names but not that many are usable in my Portuguese language or some that are are simply too strange or weird in comparison to the names used on this side of the continent.

The names on my list all work in Portuguese, but what I really need help with is creating combos with them. There are some other names that I love, but maybe not as firsts: [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] (though not with brother Aurélio), Eulália, Marieta, [name_f]Miriam[/name_f], Bárbara, Heloísa, [name_f]Helena[/name_f], Pétala, [name_f]Celestine[/name_f], [name_f]Amelie[/name_f], [name_u]Cam[/name_u]élia, [name_f]Ana[/name_f]ís, [name_f]Violeta[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], among others. I like feminine, romantic and artsy names. Not too frilly like [name_f]Arabella[/name_f] or [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] or [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] though.

For boys my lists is a lot shorter, I really have trouble with them. My favorite middles are [name_u]Blue[/name_u] and [name_f]Azul[/name_f] which are basically the same color.

I speak Portuguese and have family in [name_u]Brazil[/name_u], so I will wade in. Personally I like classic names, so some of yours are a bit much for me, although beautiful. However, more systemically, since most Brazilians either have one given name or use both given names together ([name_f]Maria[/name_f] Eduarda, [name_f]Ana[/name_f] [name_f]Carolina[/name_f], etc.) I would suggest pairing a more traditional, shorter name with these longer ones, since likely both names would be used often.

Also, I can’t quite tell if you want new name suggestions or just to combine those you have here, so I will do a bit of both.
[name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Celestine[/name_f]
[name_f]Tereza[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Camelia[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] (I can’t add accents on this computer, sorry)
[name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Barbara[/name_f]
[name_f]Olga[/name_f] [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f]

A few other combinations using just one of your suggestions
[name_f]Olga[/name_f] Katerine
[name_f]Barbara[/name_f] Isabelly
[name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Anais[/name_f]
Marieta [name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Maria[/name_f] Petala

I particularly like [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Barbara[/name_f] ([name_f]Barbara[/name_f] is so much prettier in Portuguese than in English), [name_f]Olga[/name_f] Katerine and [name_f]Julia[/name_f] [name_f]Anais[/name_f]. All of them are a nice mix of unexpected and traditional, but none are overly clunky.

Boa sorte!