Help me decide name for our next baby!

Hi everyone! We are not finding out the gender of our baby until birth this time around! Big brother’s name is [name_u]Liam[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] H_ (last name is two syllables).

Options for boy:

Beckam [name_u]Bradley[/name_u]
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Bryan[/name_m]
[name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u]
[name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u]

Options for girl:

Thea [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Jayne[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] or [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Annelise[/name_f]/Annalise [name_f]Sherri[/name_f]

What do you all like the best? Please be kind with comments. :two_hearts: Thank you!

2 Likes

Owen [name_u]Bradley[/name_u] and [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] are wonderful

2 Likes

[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Jayne[/name_f], [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f], [name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u], [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_m]Bryan[/name_m], [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u] and [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u] are my favorites! What about…

[name_f]Annalise[/name_f] Jayne
[name_f]Elise[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Jayne[/name_f]
[name_f]Sherri[/name_f] [name_f]Thea[/name_f]

[name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u]
[name_u]Jay[/name_u] [name_u]Beckett[/name_u]
[name_u]Bradley[/name_u] [name_u]Owen[/name_u]
Beckam [name_u]Jay[/name_u]
[name_m]Bryan[/name_m] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u]
[name_m]Bryan[/name_m] [name_u]Jay[/name_u]
[name_u]Jay[/name_u] [name_m]Bryan[/name_m]

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!

1 Like

I love those! Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I really like [name_m]Beckham[/name_m] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u] and [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] for you!

1 Like

I really like [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u], [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u], [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Jayne[/name_f], or [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] with [name_u]Liam[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]!

1 Like

Liam [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] is absolutely adorable! :revolving_hearts:

For your boys I love [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u] and [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u].

For your girls nothing compares to [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] for me!

1 Like

I think that either [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u] or [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] would work great with big brother [name_u]Liam[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m].
The more I say [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f], the better I like it hyphened [name_f]Thea[/name_f]-[name_f]Elise[/name_f] or even [name_f]Thea[/name_f]-[name_f]Lise[/name_f]. I have to similar names on my list Thelise and Thelisa. (Though I would choose to pronounce it in Swedish with the TEE-sound rather than the THEE-sound.

Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you all! :relaxed:

Hi there.

Liam [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] is handsome!

Here are my thoughts for #2:

Boys-

Beckam [name_u]Bradley[/name_u]-I like the alliteration, & I think that Beckam goes well w/Liam. But it just seems a little, I don’t known, modern. Like it’s only a name used this decade & doesn’t really have a lot of roots. Also, I feel like it’s usually spelled [name_m]Beckham[/name_m], so this may get misspelled a lot. And it kind of bugs me that it just got popular due to a famous person. Not that he’s bad; just seems a bit trendy.

Beckett [name_u]Bradley[/name_u]-I’m not a huge fan of [name_u]Beck[/name_u] names in general it seems, but I like this much more. I think it’s just because it’s not named after a soccer player. I love the nn [name_u]Kit[/name_u] too, if you’re into that.

Owen [name_u]Bradley[/name_u]-[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Owen[/name_u]. It’s one of those boy names that’s rugged & outdoorsy, but also gentle & smart. Goes well w/Liam too.

Owen [name_m]Bryan[/name_m]-[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u] flows much nicer in my opinion.

Callum [name_u]Bradley[/name_u]-Ooh, I love [name_u]Callum[/name_u]. I think it’s okay w/Liam? Are they too similar? It’s a beautiful name. Kind of sporty & really sweet. Less popular than some of the others. And I love the nn [name_u]Cal[/name_u].

Callum [name_u]Jay[/name_u]-I think [name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u] sounds better. More distinguished.

Girls-

Thea [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]-[name_f]Thea[/name_f] is beautiful. Smart & sweet & quiet w/just a little spunk. Simple, old fashioned & not over done. Very nice w/Liam. This combo flows well & is fairly unexpected.

Thea [name_f]Jayne[/name_f]-I think that I’d like this more than [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] if it were [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. The ‘y’ looks off.

Thea [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] or [name_f]Elise[/name_f]-Neither of those flow very well w/Thea, although they’re fine names in general.

Annelise/Annalise [name_f]Sherri[/name_f]-I like the [name_f]Annelise[/name_f] spelling the best. It’s a pretty name. It’s a little bit fussy though, I feel. [name_f]Thea[/name_f] seems more down to earth.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love all of your first name boy choices! I think [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u] & [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] go best with [name_u]Liam[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thea [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u] are my favourites :slight_smile:

Ohhh this is so helpful!! Thank you!

Owen [name_u]Bradley[/name_u] and [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]

1 Like

I appreciate the welcome! Everyone is so helpful and kind.

1 Like

Liam [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u] go together soooo well! For a girl, [name_u]Liam[/name_u] [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] and [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] are so sweet together.

1 Like

Of your names I like [name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u] and [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u] best though my fave would be [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Beckett[/name_u].

For girls I like [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]!

1 Like

I love [name_u]Beckett[/name_u], [name_u]Owen[/name_u] and [name_u]Callum[/name_u]! They all sound great with [name_u]Liam[/name_u], too.
These are my favorite combos:
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]Bradley[/name_u]
[name_u]Callum[/name_u] [name_u]Jay[/name_u]

As for girls, I much prefer [name_f]Thea[/name_f] to [name_f]Annalise[/name_f] and I think it’s a better match with [name_u]Liam[/name_u]. Any of the middles work, though I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Jayne[/name_f].

2 Likes