Help me decide or give your own opinions

Okay I have two daughters already named [name]Emma[/name] [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Milla[/name] [name]Paige[/name]. I am 20 weeks pregnant and keeping this one a surprize but figure I am having another girl. I really love these names :

1.) [name]Ada[/name] [name]Greer[/name]
2.) [name]Freya[/name] [name]Signe[/name]
3.) Sveva [name]Paola[/name]
and then the combos in my signature

what names do you like and what are your suggestions? I am Irish, Scots, French and Welsh but I am in love with Slavic names as well.

I like [name]Ada[/name] and [name]Freya[/name] a lot, but I think that three two-syllable names that end in “a” is aa bit much. I’d probably recommend using one of the names in your signature like [name]Sophie[/name], [name]Annabel[/name], [name]Rory[/name], or [name]Niamh[/name]. I particularly like [name]Annabel[/name] Thais. If you’re set on one of the three, [name]Ada[/name] is probably my favorite with the sibset.

[name]Ada[/name] [name]Greer[/name] and [name]Niamh[/name] [name]Saoirse[/name] is my favorite of your selections. [name]Ava[/name] [name]Greer[/name] flows the best, however. A few suggestions for Slavic names are:

[name]Zorina[/name] [name]Corinne[/name]
[name]Raina[/name] [name]Ceridwen[/name]
Lulia [name]Quinn[/name]

Good luck!

My favorite of your combos is [name]Freya[/name] [name]Signe[/name]. I also really like the way [name]Freya[/name] [name]Saoirse[/name] looks!