Help me Decide!?

Hey ladies! I’ve posted before about baby names, but now that we have our list narrowed down to 2, I am STUCK! We have [name]Harrison[/name] [name]Reid[/name], our 1 year old little guy.

Here are our choices–
[name]Brooks[/name] (totally stuck on a MN. Hubby likes [name]Madden[/name], I like [name]Anderson[/name])
[name]Bennett[/name] (MN will most likely be [name]Reilly[/name])

Have any thoughts you care to share? :slight_smile: Thanks!

I like [name]Bennett[/name] a ton more than [name]Brooks[/name] (not that I hate [name]Brooks[/name]). It seems classy with a little flair.

If going with [name]Brooks[/name], I’m on your side with the middle name. [name]Brooks[/name] [name]Madden[/name] sounds [name]UBER[/name] football to me. Its a mash-up of [name]John[/name] [name]Madden[/name] and [name]Robert[/name] [name]Brooks[/name].

I agree.

Another vote for [name]Bennett[/name]! I love your son’s name, by the way!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Bennett[/name] is a cool name. I would definitely like a son with this name.

I think [name]Bennett[/name] goes better with [name]Harrison[/name] than [name]Brooks[/name] and I love [name]Bennett[/name] more too:) Only concern; [name]Reid[/name] and [name]Reilly[/name] seem very close for brothers even if they are only middle names. Did you mean [name]Reilly[/name] or is that a typo? Also I think you might get stuck into a theme of ‘Rei’ mns for future sons if you go with this so I would encourage something similar but different, if you know what I mean.

Good [name]Luck[/name]!

haha im pretty sure [name]Madden[/name] [name]Brooks[/name] (your name flipped) IS a football perosn. It sounds super familiar so im going to side with [name]Bennet[/name]. It a cute name and not overly popular:) good luck!

I like [name]Bennett[/name] with [name]Harrison[/name]. [name]Bennett[/name] [name]Reilly[/name] is very handsome!

[name]Bennett[/name].

I really don’t like [name]Brooks[/name].

I love [name]Brooks[/name]! I like [name]Bennett[/name] too, but not as much as [name]Brooks[/name].

I like [name]Brooks[/name] but I think [name]Harrison[/name] and [name]Bennett[/name] sound better together. If you use [name]Brooks[/name], I like it with [name]Madden[/name] as a mn. I like reilly but prefer [name]Riley[/name] spelling for [name]Bennett[/name].