Help me decide!

See the results of this poll: Top two middle name contenders!

Respondents: 65 (This poll is closed)

• Elena Jane : 31 (48%)
  • Elena Faye: 34 (52%)

I voted for [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] for a few reasons. [name_f]Faye[/name_f], on its own, is more interesting to me and has a bit more personality. [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] runs into each other for me and is a bit of a mouthful, like if you read the word Alaynajayne. With [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f], you have to pause to form the “F” sound, so there’s more distinction. Also, visually [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] looks nicer because it has an F and a Y, whereas with [name_f]Jane[/name_f], the only letter not re-used from [name_f]Elena[/name_f] is the J. Good luck!

Another vote for [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]. I agree with everything @taliawhat said.

Thank you all! :slight_smile:

This. I love [name_f]Jane[/name_f] but with [name_f]Elena[/name_f] its a little rhymey. Probably because of that [name_u]Layne[/name_u] syllable. Ee-layne-uh. [name_f]Faye[/name_f] is super cute with [name_f]Elena[/name_f], and not as filler.

I actually honestly think both run into the first name, because they both have the hard A sound.

A-lay-na-jay-n
L-A-n-F-A

But as middles aren’t said much together with firsts, I like [name_f]Jane[/name_f] better. I’d like [name_u]June[/name_u] or [name_f]Juno[/name_f] or [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] or [name_f]Fig[/name_f] much better.

I love [name_f]Jane[/name_f] (it’s my middle name), but I think the middle name [name_f]Faye[/name_f] is so refreshing. And I might be biased because the nickname for my favourite girls name is [name_f]Faye[/name_f].

[name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] is gorgeous!

[name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], because I don’t [name_f]Faye[/name_f] is nice enough to be paired with [name_f]Elena[/name_f].

[name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]!!!

Oh wow! These were my top picks at one point.
I love [name_f]Faye[/name_f]! I went and voted for [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] before seeing the last name.
[name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] flows better. I really love both so much!

[name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]! [name_f]Faye[/name_f] is such a breath of fresh air.

Thanks! Appreciate all opinions! :slight_smile:

Dang 50-50! :confused:

As individual names I like [name_f]Jane[/name_f] better than [name_f]Faye[/name_f], but I don’t like the way [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] rhymes. [name_f]Elena[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f] has a better flow.