Help me decide!!

I love the name [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]. My husband is okay with it because we will use nicknames ([name_f]Hattie[/name_f] or [name_f]Etta[/name_f]) a lot of the time. He LOVES the name [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], I am not okay with it as a first name, but am as a middle. So the question is, Is [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] to fussy of a name? I think it sounds okay…but it is long. I just need help to decide! We are exhausted of trying to think of names, and just want to name our baby girl! Big sisters are [name_f]Camille[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]. Thanks for the input!!

I think [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] is lovely and not too much name at all! [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Hattie[/name_f] and [name_f]Etta[/name_f] too. Were you looking for suggestions?

Sure! I am open to suggestions!

I think [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] is a good combo and it perfectly combines the two names you and your husband love! It only sounds long if you compare it to your other daughters’ one-syllable middle names so I wouldn’t get too caught up on it.

If you are wanting it to “match” your other daughters I would go with something more like [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], or [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u].

[name_f]Camille[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f], and [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] will be a wonderful sibset!

[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] is gorgeous! Also, C@mille R0se, [name_u]Georgi[/name_u]@ [name_f]Faith[/name_f], & H@rriet [name_m]Luc[/name_m]!lle make a truly stunning set. If you are not quite sold on [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], maybe…

[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_u]Lou[/name_u]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lilou[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] Lielle
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lila[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Liana[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lenore[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lark[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Liesel[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lea[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lucerne[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Laurel[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Luella[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lumi[/name_f]

Good luck :slight_smile:

[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] is absolutely fine, especially with [name_f]Camille[/name_f] and [name_f]Georgia[/name_f].

You might also like [name_f]Celia[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], [name_f]Cynthia[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], or Something like [name_f]Nadine[/name_f], [name_f]Agnes[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f], [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], [name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_f]Frances[/name_f], [name_f]Imogen[/name_f], [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], [name_f]Laurel[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f], or [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f].

It’s a lovely name!

I think [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] is a great choice and goes well with your daughters’ names.

I really like the combination. I think it would be hard to improve upon with the sibset. I say go for it!

Really nice, not too frilly at all! I love [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I think it works fine. I love [name_f]Harriet[/name_f].

Oh! [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f] is pure perfection!

I’d go with [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f]. It flows well.