Help Me Fall in Love with a Name :POLL:

See the results of this poll: Which name should I love?

Respondents: 121 (This poll is closed)

• Georgia Belle : 41 (34%)
  • Georgia Lauren : 16 (13%)
  • Bianca Belle : 12 (10%)
  • Bianca Lauren : 15 (12%)
  • Piper Belle : 12 (10%)
  • Piper Lauren : 6 (5%)
  • Marlowe Belle : 17 (14%)
  • Marlowe Lauren: 2 (2%)

I chose [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] because I love the vintage charm it holds and [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] sounds so beautifully southern. [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] strikes me as witty and charming while able hold her own. In comparison the other names strike me as trendy.

Thanks for your input! I was actually born in [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], so it holds some special significance to me. Maybe that can be enough reason to make it my favorite. I do love its southern charm. :slight_smile:

I definitely think that [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] is the weakest of the bunch - not sure why, I just like the other 3 better. Out of those, though, I do think [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] is the strongest and definitely ages better than the other two. Also, it does go with the 2 middle name choices the best ([name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] is my vote) - in particular, [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] sounds too cutesy, for my taste.

^I agree! I think [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is lovely and has the best flow : )

I really like all the first names a lot. The middle names don’t appeal to me as much. I voted for [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f].

I have a soft spot for the name “[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]”, and think it pairs nicely with the girlier [name_f]Belle[/name_f]. “[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]” flows more naturally, and is also super lovely. And very Southern. If you like that, then go for it. If your daughter doesn’t… she doesn’t need to use her middle name when introducing herself.

The only name here I really dislike is [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] too close to [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_u]Laurie[/name_u], aka [name_f]Carrie[/name_f]'s mom.

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] or [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] belle!

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] and [name_u]Piper[/name_u] are perfect!

Thanks everyone for your opinions! This has been really helpful!

[name_f]Love[/name_f] both [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] and [name_f]Bianca[/name_f]. I would pick [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] over [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] because, well…it’s a little too descriptive. If she doesn’t pop out of the womb as the second coming of [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] O’[name_f]Hara[/name_f] saying “well, bless your heart” it’ll be odd on her. And if she does, it’ll be a bit too apt, imo.

I like [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] and [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f].

I just love [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]!! I have fallen in love w/ the name [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] since coming on this site but I know it would never fit w/ my girls. But I absolutely love it and think [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] just sounds so sweet and darling! [name_u]Piper[/name_u] is also cute…I have a cousin who named her little girl this, she’s like 16 months. It’s very cute but I also have two friends w/ dogs named [name_u]Piper[/name_u] so it’s a little weird for me that way.

I’m torn between [name_u]Piper[/name_u] and [name_f]Georgia[/name_f]. I don’t really like the combos you have for either, but I love both names. Would you consider [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], or [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_u]Piper[/name_u]? I adore [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], actually–I think that’d be fab. As they are, though, [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] would get my vote, although it sounds very descriptive to me. I like [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] more than [name_u]Piper[/name_u], but I like [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] much more than [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_u]Piper[/name_u].

Good luck!

I voted for [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f].

I really like the name [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] too, and [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] is probably my second pick. However, while [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] does flow nicely, it sounds awfully twee to me. To be honest, as a [name_u]Brit[/name_u] who admittedly knows nothing about southern charm, if an American lady from one of the southern states introduced herself as [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f], I’d probably assume she was joking and/or mocking the ‘Southern [name_f]Belle[/name_f]’ stereotype. Sorry!

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is just plain cheesy. It’s just makes me think of the southern belle stereotype and seems like a joke name. [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] & [name_u]Piper[/name_u] are super trendy and are not really attractive sounding. I voted for [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] purely for the fact that they are good strong names that will age well. I believe it’s the best combination that will help a girl go from childhood to adulthood smoothly. There are options of childhood nicknames such as [name_f]Bibi[/name_f] and [name_f]Annie[/name_f] to a more mature [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] for when they need something more professional.

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] got my vote. [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] is overkill on the southern theme. [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] is a beautiful and charming name, [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] makes it more elegant and classy [name_f]IMO[/name_f].

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] - way too southern charm, one name is enough. ps prefer [name_f]Georgiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] - same as above
[name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] - too much allitertation but nice
[name_f]Bianca[/name_f] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] - think [name_f]Bianca[/name_f] deserves more usage, she is very lovely & exotic without feeling stereotypical
[name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] - spunky and love [name_f]Belle[/name_f] with it, makes it a lil more feminine
[name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] - prefer [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] - [name_m]WAY[/name_m] TOO TRENDY
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] - [name_m]WAY[/name_m] TOO TRENDY

I like [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] but I commented to say [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] was my number 2 pick

[name_f]BIANCA[/name_f] for sure!