Help me find a boys name! Due on Valentine's Day

I’ll start off by saying that I’m [name]WAY[/name] more adventurous than my husband when it comes to names…we have a top 3, I’m just wondering what else could possibly be added. We’ve went all through nameberry, tons of books, other baby name sites, and we’re kinda stuck! Here’s where we’re at:

Top Contenders: [name]Aiden[/name] (despite its popularity we love it-plus its hubby’s fave), [name]Logan[/name] (My #1), [name]Mason[/name] (notice a trend here?)

Names I love but my hubs will never go for: [name]Julien[/name], [name]Hudson[/name], [name]Jake[/name], [name]Nate[/name], [name]Jagger[/name],[name]Luke[/name], [name]Lucas[/name], [name]Tyler[/name], [name]Spencer[/name], [name]Hunter[/name], [name]Sawyer[/name], [name]Alex[/name]

Names we like but can’t use bc our friends named their kids this: [name]Luca[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name], [name]Jason[/name], [name]Sammy[/name], [name]Nolan[/name], [name]Paolo[/name], [name]Matteo[/name], [name]Max[/name]

I want to stick with a name that’s 2 syllables. Our last name is very Italian and has a lot of R’s in it and ends in an I. So we don’t want a name that has either. Which eliminates quite a lot. But we do know we like names that end in “an, en, on, in”.

Thanks in advance for your help!

One of my favorites is [name]Lucian[/name]/[name]Lucien[/name]. I think it goes along with the in/an/en/on endings, but sounds well with Italian last names.

Also, one of my friend’s in highschool was born on [name]Valentine[/name]'s [name]Day[/name] and his middle names (yes, there were two) were [name]James[/name] [name]Valentine[/name].

Otherwise, I think your choices are great as long as you’re not concerned that your kid might be [name]Aiden[/name] X. throughout school.

You have some great options :slight_smile:

Some more choices that you might like:

[name]Arden[/name]
[name]Auden[/name]
[name]Caelan[/name]/[name]Calen[/name]
[name]Brennan[/name]
[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Gideon[/name]
Hayston
[name]Hadden[/name]
[name]Ilan[/name]
[name]Idan[/name]