Help me find a MN for Everlove...Please :)

deleted…

Everlove [name]Martine[/name] is my favorite from your list, but I prefer [name]Ever[/name]. I still think it’s unique. It’s never been popular, and she’ll be named after your mom, but other middle names for Everlove . . .

Everlove [name]Frances[/name]
Everlove [name]Kate[/name]
Everlove [name]Jane[/name]
Everlove [name]Harper[/name]
Everlove [name]Anna[/name]
Everlove [name]Isabel[/name]
Everlove [name]Olive[/name]
Everlove [name]Penelope[/name]
Everlove [name]Paige[/name]
Everlove [name]Quinn[/name]
Everlove [name]Morgan[/name]
Everlove [name]Margaret[/name]
Everlove [name]Maisie[/name]
Everlove [name]Maeve[/name]
Everlove [name]Nicole[/name]

Good luck!

I’m really sorry but I really do think that a kid named Everlove will be teased mercilessly - it sounds like an endearment term like “sugarplum/sweetums” etc. (which as a kid you would cringe at if called in front of your friends). For what it’s worth, I do not know of a single person named [name]Ever[/name] which, although not to my taste, has far less bullying potential. School is hard enough without marking her like that.

Sorry, [name]Rachel[/name] x

I haven’t read the other posts so sorry for any repeats!

Everlove [name]Amanda[/name]
Everlove [name]Antonia[/name]
Everlove [name]Bernadette[/name]
Everlove [name]Beth[/name]
Everlove [name]Clementine[/name]
Everlove [name]Dawn[/name]
Everlove [name]Fiona[/name]
Everlove [name]Francesca[/name]
Everlove [name]Grace[/name]
Everlove [name]Imogen[/name]
Everlove [name]Jade[/name]
Everlove [name]Jasmine[/name]
Everlove [name]Jane[/name]
Everlove [name]Joy[/name]
Everlove [name]Kate[/name]
Everlove [name]Lauren[/name]
Everlove [name]Louise[/name]
Everlove [name]Marie[/name]
Everlove [name]Mae[/name]
Everlove [name]Melodie[/name]
Everlove [name]Pearl[/name]
Everlove [name]Quinn[/name]
Everlove [name]Rachel[/name]
Everlove [name]Rebecca[/name]
Everlove [name]Rose[/name]
Everlove [name]Sarah[/name]
Everlove [name]Stella[/name]

I also prefer [name]Ever[/name]. I think it is lovely. [name]Ever[/name] [name]Martine[/name] is my favorite from your choices.

[name]Hi[/name]! A few thoughts rather than suggestions:

1. If you had always thought of naming your daughter [name]Ever[/name], then I think you should name your daughter [name]Ever[/name]. Trendy is just that: a trend that will pass, but this will be your daughter’s name for her entire life. In 10 20 30 years, no one will remember nor care what today’s “trends” were.

2. Who cares if people think you are naming your daughter after a starbaby? You are clearly not. You are naming her after your mother, and continuing a family tradition no less. Please do not let what is happening in this year affect that. Have some confidence

3. I don’t care for Everlove. It may be a “real” name but it sounds made up, although granted that is just b/;c I hadn’t heard it before. Esp. since it will almost certainly be shortened to the nickname [name]Ever[/name] you might as well stick with your original name. However I don’t think it is more prone to teasing than some other names

I absolutely love [name]Ever[/name] [name]Martine[/name]. I don’t think [name]Ever[/name] [name]Opal[/name] or [name]Ever[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] work very well.

And I think [name]Ever[/name] and [name]Jubilee[/name] ([name]Jules[/name]) make a very cute sibset

I apologize in advance, but I have to agree with what several posters have already said–it would be incredibly difficult to carry the name Everlove. It does sound like an endearment, like honeylove or something annoying that your mom accidentally calls you in front of your friends that can be really embarrassing. I would stick with [name]Ever[/name], which is lovely, or some other version of your mother’s name. [name]Just[/name] because a celebrity has used the name you love doesn’t mean it’s ruined… after all, it’s a name! If you like it, use it. It’s unlikely that you will meet any [name]Ever[/name]'s, or at least very few people with that name.

I have to cast another vote for going simply with [name]Ever[/name], rather than Everlove. I think our perception of what’s popular vs. what’s actually popular can be very different. Personally, I’ve never encountered another person named [name]Ever[/name]. According to the SSA, [name]Ever[/name] is not even in the top 1000 for any year of birth in the last 10 years, so even if some celebrities may be using it (is, it’s still very unusual.

[name]Ever[/name] [name]Martine[/name] is really nice – and if your husband is set on naming your first son after himself, you should be able to name your first daughter after you! :slight_smile:

[name]Ever[/name] [name]Martine[/name] is beautiful! If you are set on Everlove, I also like [name]Martine[/name] as the MN ([name]Hazel[/name] would be my second choice).

The potential sibling names are great…I love [name]Jubilee[/name]/[name]Jules[/name]!

Deleted…

I have to agree with the pp, Everlove would be a hard name to live with. I really dont think [name]Everly[/name] is that common, I for one have never heard of one. I think it is more important to name your daughter after your mother then to be worried about a name gaining popularity. If you really like [name]Love[/name], what about [name]Everly[/name] [name]Martine[/name] [name]Love[/name] with the nn Everlove?

Although I do think that Everlove has a sort of cool hippie vibe to it, I do agree with the previous posters who have suggested that you stick to [name]Ever[/name]. Everlove would be a very hard name to carry. Although I am not usually an advocate for this, in your case I think it would be cool to use [name]Everett[/name]. I think that [name]Everhart[/name] sounds like a sorcerer from the medieval ages, not a little girl, and the “ever hard” teasing would be terrible. That said, I don’t think [name]Everly[/name] should be totally out for you. I have never met a child named [name]Everly[/name] and as a matter of fact, it isn’t in the top 1000 for either sex.

My first choice for you would be [name]Everly[/name] [name]Martine[/name]. But if Everlove is what you love, then who are we to stop you?

Well, I really like Everlove. Yes, it’s very unusual and romantic, but of all the children and adults I’ve met with incredibly unusual (even bordering on ridiculous) names, none has been unable to carry it off. I think children grow into their names, but more than that, names seem to fit the child once you are presented with a child named Everlove. I have a soft spot for Makepeace, which is a very similar style.

As for middle names, I adore both [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Opal[/name], and both flow well. I personally would pick [name]Hazel[/name], as it is the more frequently used choice (not trendy, though) and I feel like it grounds Everlove more than a gem name would. [name]Martine[/name] is a fine name, and it’s really only my personal taste (regarding not naming your child after yourself) which stops me considering it.

I love [name]Jubilee[/name] [name]Valentine[/name]! Such a beatiful middle name, and a first with an unbeatable meaning, sweet and versatile nicknames. I think Everlove and [name]Jubilee[/name] make great sisters - they have such a romantic, vintage feel to me. I’d definitely consider [name]Jubilee[/name] myself, if I didn’t live in the UK (the [name]Jubilee[/name] [name]Line[/name] is the name of one of the [name]London[/name] Underground lines, and that would be what most people here would think of).

[name]William[/name] [name]Edwin[/name] is very handsome and classic - you’re fortunate your husband has such a good name! [name]Will[/name] would be my personal nickname choice - handsome and strong, but not brutish. [name]Tennessee[/name] [name]Jasper[/name] is fantastic and as [name]Jasper[/name] is fairly well-used nowadays, it balances [name]Tennessee[/name] nicely. Ten and TJ (my personal choice would be Ten) also make the name clearly masculine.

In short, I love your style and wouldn’t change a thing with the sibset Everlove, [name]Jubilee[/name], [name]William[/name] and [name]Tennessee[/name]. [name]Ever[/name], [name]Jules[/name], [name]Will[/name] and Ten.

[name]Auburn[/name]

If you like [name]Love[/name] so much, why not choose a virtue name like Lovejoy or Loveday for a middle name? [name]Ever[/name] Lovejoy has a nice ring to it!

I was going to suggest [name]Everly[/name] [name]Martine[/name] [name]Love[/name] too.

For the record, I think [name]Ever[/name] stands just fine on it’s own, but I understand the desire for something a little more “substantial”. So here’s something completely different:

[name]Beverly[/name], nicknamed [name]Ever[/name]
[name]Severine[/name], nicknamed [name]Ever[/name] (although this wouldn’t work with [name]Martine[/name] of course)

as other options from [name]Everett[/name] /[name]Everette[/name].