Help me find a MN that can NN Mac

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Berries,

We’re expecting B/G twins within a month and are getting down to crunch time with naming. Please help!
Our daughters are [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Harper[/name_u] and [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]. [name_f]Brynn[/name_f] and [name_f]Liv[/name_f] are front runners for our girl twin (middle undecided)…just to give you a bit of a feel for our naming style.

We are pretty set on naming our boy twin [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] as his FN but would like his NN to be [name_m]Mac[/name_m] to honour my grandfather (last name McMillan but he was always called [name_m]Mac[/name_m]). Other family members have used McMillan as a middle for their kids so I think we could go with something else but still end up with [name_m]Mac[/name_m] as a NN. We like [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u] but it is typically used as a girl’s name (which is okay as we tend to like gender neutral/ambiguous names) but have been on the search for other choices. We were watching TV last night and heard the name [name_m]Cormac[/name_m], which we didn’t love (doesn’t sound great with our last name) but I realized that [name_m]Mac[/name_m] doesn’t have to come from the initial letters of a name nessisarily.

Please help me find a few that fit the bill! <3

Thank you!

I think [name_m]Mac[/name_m] can kinda be its own name.
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Mac[/name_m] sounds good

I like [name_m]Malcolm[/name_m] for [name_m]Mac[/name_m] but might not flow too well with [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]. [name_m]Macaulay[/name_m] is another option.

I would simply go with [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Mack[/name_m] / [name_m]Mac[/name_m]

Other ideas
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Cormac[/name_m]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] Macintyre
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u]

I knew a boy wit ha cool name growing up that may work. His name was Mckay.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]Cormac[/name_m]?