Help me find a name I will love for a girl?

I am so set on my boy’s name. I have a ton of names I really love and a few that really stand out to me. It will not be hard for me to name a boy at all! But for girls it is totally different. I used to love the combo [name]Clara[/name] [name]Madeline[/name] but I am falling out of love and I am not sure I want a vintage name anymore. I’m starting to think I would want a spunkier maybe more modern name for a girl but I would want one that wasn’t trendy or trashy. What do you guys think?

[name]Chloe[/name] [name]Madison[/name] is a little bit of a “spunkier, modern” name.

I like [name]Cora[/name]… for something spunkier than [name]Clara[/name]. Maybe it’s because I’ve been watching Revenge and remembering [name]Madeleine[/name] Stowe as [name]Cora[/name] in The Last of the Mohicans… it seems edgier to me and gutsy.

Other names that seem spunky and modern to me: [name]Lucca[/name], [name]Isa[/name], [name]Sappho[/name], [name]Sage[/name], [name]Kaia[/name] and [name]Athena[/name].

What is spunky and modern to you though? Can you give us a few examples so we can gauge your style?

[name]Clara[/name] [name]Madeline[/name] is cute. Maybe you would like:
[name]Coral[/name]
[name]Coraline[/name]
[name]Coralie[/name]
[name]Charlize[/name]
[name]Clarice[/name]
[name]Clarissa[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Cara[/name]
[name]Corrinne[/name]
[name]Marina[/name]
[name]Maren[/name]
[name]Marielle[/name]
[name]Marietta[/name]
[name]Marika[/name]
[name]Marisa[/name]
[name]Marissa[/name]
[name]Laurel[/name]
[name]Lara[/name]
[name]Lana[/name]
I really can’t say what you’re idea of modern but not trendy or trashy might be? I think my taste is more vintage so it’s hard for me to gauge!