Help me find names for Aurora Grace's husband and the lover she's cheating on him with ❣️

summary of the beginning of the story (written quickly, so please don’t mind the mistakes):

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] always dreamed of becoming an actress, but she decided to live up to her parents’ expectations by graduating from law and then taking over her father’s law firm. in order to make her family proud of her, she marries a seemingly perfect doctor, who later turns out to be impetuous and aggressive. she often thinks about leaving her husband, but does not dare. when it is very bad, she goes to the theater where a very talented actor performs. it is this actor who wins Aurora’s heart and becomes her lover, whom she must hide from her husband.

i am looking for names for Aurora’s husband, her lover and a little daughter (her father is Aurora’s husband).

thank you in advance for all the suggestions :heavy_heart_exclamation:

The husband: [name_u]Seth[/name_u], [name_m]Nate[/name_m], [name_m]Richard[/name_m], [name_m]Benedict[/name_m], [name_m]Colton[/name_m], [name_m]Marcus[/name_m], [name_m]Baxter[/name_m], [name_u]Lyle[/name_u], [name_m]Brandon[/name_m]

The actor: [name_m]Jake[/name_m], [name_m]Reuben[/name_m], [name_m]Edwin[/name_m], [name_u]Adrian[/name_u], [name_m]Jerome[/name_m], [name_u]Andre[/name_u], [name_u]Jordan[/name_u], [name_m]Jared[/name_m]

The daughter: [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], [name_u]Rae[/name_u], [name_f]Nina[/name_f], [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f], [name_f]Liliana[/name_f], [name_f]Bree[/name_f], [name_u]Cleo[/name_u], [name_f]Misty[/name_f], [name_f]Amabel[/name_f], [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] (Coco),

1 Like

The husband: [name_m]Tobias[/name_m], [name_u]Milan[/name_u], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_u]Alex[/name_u], [name_m]Colin[/name_m], [name_m]Johannes[/name_m], [name_m]Eamon[/name_m], [name_u]Leon[/name_u], [name_m]Angelo[/name_m], [name_m]Sven[/name_m], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], [name_m]Cristobal[/name_m]

The lover: [name_m]Raphael[/name_m], [name_m]Marcus[/name_m], [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], [name_m]Sabian[/name_m], [name_m]Ruben[/name_m], [name_m]Davian[/name_m], [name_u]Nikola[/name_u], [name_m]Xavier[/name_m] or [name_m]Olivier[/name_m], [name_m]Soren[/name_m], [name_m]Misael[/name_m]

1 Like

thank you :heart_eyes:
i especially like rosemary, ophelia or liliana for the daughter :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

thank you :heart:
these are interesting! i like olivier for the lover :relaxed:

1 Like

Same here, [name_m]Olivier[/name_m] is my favourite and goes well with [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

1 Like