Help me honor Milton, while using the first name Declan

I got some great suggestions the other day for other ways to honor [name_m]Milton[/name_m] while still having the first name [name_m]Declan[/name_m].

My absolute favorite was [name_m]Milo[/name_m], even though it is somewhat choppy with [name_m]Declan[/name_m].

I was also thinking [name_m]Milos[/name_m]?

Question #1- Honoring [name_m]Milton[/name_m]:

[name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Milo[/name_m] V!k0ry
[name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Milos[/name_m] V!k0ry (Pronounced like this: pronouncehow.com - This website is for sale! - pronouncehow Resources and Information. )

I’ve done some google searching on the name, but can anyone else tell me what they know about these names or have other suggestions? Please don’t suggest [name_m]Miles[/name_m], because that’s out.

Question #2-Honoring [name_u]Rice[/name_u]:

I’m also open to ways to honor the name [name_u]Rice[/name_u]? I like [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], but it makes me think too much of [name_u]Reece[/name_u], which is feminine in my mind because I know a girl with this name.

Thank you!

Why not just [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_u]Rice[/name_u]? I think that’s nice. It puts in mind a trip to Taco [name_u]Bell[/name_u] for me, haha, but I still think it’s nice. I like [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Milo[/name_m] more than [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Milos[/name_m], mainly because I’ve only ever heard [name_m]Milos[/name_m] said as MEE-lohs, and I don’t like MY-los so much. I think [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_u]Rice[/name_u] is my favorite, followed by [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Milo[/name_m].

Good luck!

Thanks, ash. Can’t use [name_u]Rice[/name_u] plain out because of…reasons I don’t want to say in the interwebs… haha. Wish I could though!

I wouldn’t mind pronouncing it Mee-lohs, but no one in my area would get it and it would be forever pronounced incorrectly…

What about [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Miller[/name_m]?

Really like [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Milo[/name_m]!!

I didn’t see the previous thread, but have you considered [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m]? Also like [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Mills[/name_m] or [name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Miller[/name_m].

@peanut- I like the suggestion of [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m]! Can you think of anymore like that?

Can’t use [name_m]Miller[/name_m] because a fn of another kid in the family.

Thank you!

[name_m]Declan[/name_m] Michaelson = m, i, l, o, n in the same order as the letters are in [name_m]Milton[/name_m]…It might be spelled Michelson?
[name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Mitchell[/name_m] = contains the m, i, l ? This is hard…
[name_m]Declan[/name_m] [name_m]Ion[/name_m] -with ion being pronounced as [name_m]Ian[/name_m]?
[name_m]Mitchell[/name_m] is my favorite. Good luck.

@ashleyjuiliette- thanks for the suggestions, and yes, it’s hard! haha.