Help me. I love this name, but I am not sure everyone will.

I am 25 weeks prego and I love the name [name]Emmelyne[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] for my little girl. Is it a good name or am I crazy?

[name]Emmelyne[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]

or

Emmalyne [name]Noelle[/name]

Anyone have any other names I would love to hear them!!!

The name you have chosen is beautiful! But I prefer [name]Emmeline[/name] spelled this way. I love [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]!

I love [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Noelle[/name], too. Very pretty spelled this way.

[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] is a beautiful name, but I would loose the y. [name]Emeline[/name] is another accepted spelling.

love the name, but definitely get rid of the ‘y’

beautiful choice!

[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] is a lovely choice. I agree with everyone else do not include the ‘y’ in the spelling.

when i started reading your post i thought you were pronouncing it “[name]Emmalynn[/name]”. If you want it to sound like [name]Emmaline[/name], i would really think about dropping the Y. It’s a pretty name though.

My name is [name]Christena[/name], and people try to pronounce it “chris-ten-a” instead of christina. and it sucks.

Like the previous posters, I think [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] is marvelous, but I’m not so keen on [name]Emmelyne[/name].

[name]Love[/name] the name [name]Emelyne[/name]. I know an adult named this (spelled this way) and it sounds professional yet beautiful and would be adorable on a little girl. I usually prefer the original spelling of names but I don’t see anything wrong with this spelling or [name]Emmelyne[/name]. I would especially spell it like one of these options if you want it pronounced -lynn because I always pronounce [name]Emmeline[/name] with the long i as in -line.

I agree with most posts. [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] is a better spelling! Gorgeous name, by the way! :slight_smile:

In chorus with everyone else, I think [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] is better spelled that way. And it’s gorgeous! :slight_smile: Great job!

Thank you!!!

[name]Emmeline[/name]! Much lovelier this way.

[name]Emmelyne[/name] (looks like em-ma-line)

Emmalyne (looks the same)

So begs the question, if you want [name]Emmelyn[/name] (em-ma-lyn), then I say drop the last e. If you want [name]Emmeline[/name], then I say change the y to and I.

Like the sound of the name. [name]Don[/name]'t like the spelling too much. It just doesn’t look nice. :wink:

[name]Savannah[/name]

Thanks for all the posts. I think it is going to be [name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Noelle[/name]!!! I am dropping the Y. I have a six year old, [name]Ashlyn[/name] [name]Marie[/name], and I think [name]Emmeline[/name] and [name]Ashlyn[/name] sound great together as sisters.

[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] Dees -[name]March[/name] 10, 2011

We would love you to post baby’s birth in our Birth Announcements section when the time comes.

All the best!

Good luck! The sisters names sound beautiful. :slight_smile:

[name]Emmelyne[/name], with an E!!! [name]Emmelyne[/name] [name]Noelle[/name] is gorgeous :smiley: One thing though, are you saying it with a -LYNE/[name]LINE[/name] ending? Not similar to [name]Ashlyn[/name]?? A lot of people, unfortunately, might say [name]Emmeline[/name] differently if you use that spelling!