Help me love these names!

Trying to fall in love with a couple of these names, I need new favorites. Please tell me why you like them, or dislike them, so maybe I can see them in a different light. I really like them, but they don’t feel quite “useable” yet… you can also suggest more!

[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Cyrus[/name]

[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Carys[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]

[name]Silas[/name]- My [name]SIL[/name]'s neighbor is a one and a half year old [name]Silas[/name]. He’s a really cute little boy, but, honestly? The only thing I could think about when I was with him was how weird the name seemed. Which is weird because I never thought that before. He had light skin and super blonde hair, so maybe that had something to do with it. I think it would seem more fitting on a child with a bit more color. I don’t know if that helps, but maybe just think about if the name would look right on your husband or the rest of the men in your families.
[name]Dashiell[/name]- this is my sons name so I am biased! I didn’t love it until after it was his name for a couple months, but now I think it’s the best name ever! I know it seems weird and unusable, but my son is almost 18 months and it really works great on a real person! We get almost all compliments now, at least when we introduce him as [name]Dash[/name]. People in my area get confused with [name]Dashiell[/name] and also can’t spell it. But it’s worth it to have an unusual name that’s not made up and has history and an amazing nickname that gets nothing but shocked/awed in a happy way reactions, seriously, people are Iike “[name]Dash[/name]?! Thats so cool!” and get all excited, it’s pretty fun.
[name]Cyrus[/name]- reminds me a lot of [name]Silas[/name] and [name]Billy[/name] [name]Ray[/name] and [name]Miley[/name]. I think, but I’m not sure, I like [name]Cyrus[/name] more than [name]Silas[/name]… I’m pretty sure I do.

[name]Rose[/name]- [name]LOVE[/name]!!! [name]Rose[/name] as a first name is just stunning. I knew an adorable little [name]Rose[/name] which made me really love it more than I would otherwise (which still would have been a lot!). I can’t find a single negative thing about it, seriously, amazing name!
[name]Carys[/name]- I feel like I’m out of the loop with this one. I just don’t get it.
[name]Alice[/name]- there is so much I love about [name]Alice[/name]. [name]Just[/name] the feel of her, so sweet and demure, but she can stand her ground! [name]Lovely[/name] and vintage but not out of place in today’s world. Wonderland connection is very cool, to me. What keeps [name]Alice[/name] off my list is that she’s so similar to [name]Alex[/name] and [name]Alicia[/name] and all the variations on the two. [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Alex[/name] have a completely different vibe but sound so very similar, at least when I say them.

My favorites are [name]Dashiell[/name] and [name]Rose[/name] for sure!

Oh! I just noticed, i would only use one of [name]Cyrus[/name], [name]Silas[/name], [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Carys[/name]! They all sound so much alike! I personally would go with [name]Alice[/name]. [name]Dashiell[/name], [name]Rose[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] is gorgeous.