Help me modernized Milbourn

Looking to honor grandfather Milbourn Lile. Difficult for me to love either of these because to me, they sound so dated…but maybe in the right combination they will come to life!
Brother is [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]. Other family inspiration includes: [name_m]Davis[/name_m], [name_u]Douglas[/name_u], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_u]Lane[/name_u], [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], [name_m]William[/name_m], [name_m]Eugene[/name_m]

Perhaps something like [name_m]Jack[/name_m] Milbourn or [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Bourn/name_m? I’m open to any first name, so needing ideas and inspiration!! Thank you!

I actually love Milbourn as a middle name. I think old-fashioned surname-sounding names work very handsomely in the middle spot for boys. I’m not sure if you’re open to similar-sounding names, but here are a few I like that go with [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]:

[name_m]Milo[/name_m]
[name_m]Mills[/name_m]
[name_m]Miller[/name_m]
[name_m]Milton[/name_m]

In terms of combos with Milbourn:

[name_m]Cole[/name_m] Milbourn
[name_u]Everett[/name_u] Milbourn
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] Milbourn
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] Milbourn
[name_u]Eliot[/name_u] Milbourn [name_u]Lane[/name_u]

[name_m]Miles[/name_m] could be an honour name for Milbourn Lile. Using the 2 first letters from each name.

[name_m]Jack[/name_m] Milbourn sounds great, I think that Milbourn would work well as a middle name with lots of firsts.

[name_m]Brooks[/name_m] and:
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] Milbourn
[name_m]Sean[/name_m] Milbourn
[name_m]George[/name_m] Milbourn
[name_m]Heath[/name_m] Milbourn
[name_u]Kye[/name_u] Milbourn
[name_u]Max[/name_u] Milbourn
[name_m]Kent[/name_m] Milbourn
[name_m]Caius[/name_m] Milbourn
Your options are wide open.

Or perhaps:
[name_u]Dexter[/name_u] Lile