Help me name a female character

I can’t decide what should I name my character. My previous picks were [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_f]Lottie[/name_f] and [name_f]Jennie[/name_f]. So I want to rename her again! She is 13 years old, very skinny, rather short, has straight long dark brown hair, very big blue eyes and white skin. She is a child prodigy. She lives in central [name_u]London[/name_u] but her mother is [name_m]French[/name_m] and her father is English. She is very shy. What name do you think suits her? Middle names are probably [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] or [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]. Last name is [name_m]Stewart[/name_m]. Thank you :slight_smile:

She’s a:

[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Jenna[/name_f]
[name_f]Kira[/name_f]
[name_f]Mia[/name_f]
[name_f]Elle[/name_f]
[name_f]Callie[/name_f] (for some reason I picture her as [name_f]Callie[/name_f] the best)

I also like [name_f]Anna[/name_f] for her, but you already decided that’s not her name, and I get that (my charectors tend to fit exactly one un-changable name, and i have to work to find it).
Good luck!

She sounds to me like;
[name_f]Mia[/name_f]
[name_f]Nancy[/name_f]
[name_f]Betsy[/name_f]
[name_f]Cami[/name_f] ([name_f]Camille[/name_f])
[name_m]Henri[/name_m] ([name_f]Henriette[/name_f])
[name_u]Tallie[/name_u]

hmmm…

[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] - [name_m]French[/name_m] name
[name_u]Simone[/name_u] - another [name_m]French[/name_m] name (nn Simi)
[name_f]Millicent[/name_f] - (nn [name_f]Millie[/name_f])
[name_f]Lacey[/name_f]
[name_f]Flossie[/name_f]

:slight_smile:

[name_f]Aria[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_u]Kelsey[/name_u]
Abelina(french)
[name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f](french, and [name_f]Josi[/name_f] for short)
[name_f]Mirabel[/name_f](french, [name_f]Mira[/name_f] for short)
[name_f]Charity[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Acacia[/name_f]
[name_f]Kirsten[/name_f]
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
[name_f]Lena[/name_f]
[name_u]Laken[/name_u]
Kresley
[name_f]Colette[/name_f]
[name_f]Erin[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]
Margarae
[name_f]Nicole[/name_f]

I think of the girl you pictured as immediately as [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] or [name_f]Mia[/name_f]. Those two names always seemed like they would belong to a prodigy to me, but I’ve never written a story like that, so I hope you can use them! I would go:
*[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_m]Stewart[/name_m]

OR

*[name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_m]Stewart[/name_m]

I think of the girl you pictured as immediately as [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] or [name_f]Mia[/name_f]. Those two names always seemed like they would belong to a prodigy to me, but I’ve never written a story like that, so I hope you can use them! I would go:
*[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_m]Stewart[/name_m]

OR

*[name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_m]Stewart[/name_m]