Help me name a teenage couple?

I’m attempting a full-length cliche-type story about teenagers, yet I need a little assistance with the names of the main couple. (Basic Plot: a girl with parent trouble meets with a dangerous-looking boxer boy with no parents. Adventures ensue and they fall in love.)

I’d like unique and cool names, possibly along the thin line between modern and hippie. Nothing too normal like [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] or [name_m]Tim[/name_m] or [name_f]Sara[/name_f], but also nothing too crazy like Twig or [name_f]Star[/name_f].

The first character I need help with is a Caucasian 17 year old girl. She’s 5" 4’ with long inky blue hair, an average build, and hazel eyes. She also has an iron deficiency, making her cold almost all the time. Her attitude is rather sarcastic and she comes off a little rude, but she’s secretly goofy and loving to those close to her. Very artsy and loves books. Her style is chill, with a lot of sweatshirts, combat boots, and dark skinny jeans. I’m thinking her middle name will be [name_f]Ruth[/name_f].

The second character is her love interest who’s tall, dark, and handsome. An Italian/Black 18-year-old boy with dark green, almost black curly hair, gray eyes, and an athlete’s build. A very quiet person with a “don’t mess with me” vibe. He has a habit of loving hard and can be goofy or really scary. Loves designing tattoos and playing the piano. His style is basically just anything casual and black or white. (For example, black beanie, a white t-shirt, a black hoodie, and a white pair of vans with black socks) I like the last name [name_m]Ricci[/name_m] (pronounced like [name_u]Ricky[/name_u])

If yu have any ideas, please hit the reply button! :pleading_face:

Autumn and [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]

Marley and [name_m]Byron[/name_m]

Piper and [name_f]Greer[/name_f]

Ramona and [name_u]Gus[/name_u]

2 Likes

I love the suggestions of [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] and [name_u]Piper[/name_u]!

Clay and [name_f]Alexa[/name_f]
[name_u]Bryce[/name_u] and [name_f]Kat[/name_f]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_u]Dean[/name_u] and [name_u]Saylor[/name_u]

Character 1: [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Jade[/name_f], [name_f]Mella[/name_f], [name_f]Della[/name_f], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], [name_f]Clarinda[/name_f], [name_f]Clarissa[/name_f]

Character 2: [name_m]Zedekiah[/name_m]/Zed, [name_u]Gray[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_u]Jalen[/name_u]

hope these help! Let me know what you think, and if I got the style you’re looking for wrong, I will be happy to redo my post! :wink:

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_u]Adrien[/name_u] for the guy? I think a clearly Italian name would be great for him, although a Latin name (like [name_u]Adrien[/name_u]) would be fine. Maybe [name_m]Alessandro[/name_m] or [name_m]Alexei[/name_m]?
ALSO, as an Italian, I have to point out that [name_m]Ricci[/name_m] is pronounced like rih-chee, with a rolled R, if you can. Not [name_u]Ricky[/name_u].

1 Like

Abigail [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Yasmine[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]

and

Augustus
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_m]Donovan[/name_m]
[name_u]Hunter[/name_u]
[name_m]Jamil[/name_m]
[name_m]Lewis[/name_m]
[name_u]Regan[/name_u]
[name_u]Taylor[/name_u]
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m]

Sienna and [name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_f]Melody[/name_f] and [name_u]Jonah[/name_u]
[name_u]Kirby[/name_u] and [name_m]Quade[/name_m]
[name_f]Nina[/name_f] and [name_u]Bradley[/name_u]
[name_f]Amber[/name_f] and [name_u]Rocco[/name_u]

Character 1: [name_f]Veronica[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f], [name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f], [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]

Character 2: [name_u]Blaise[/name_u], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_u]Dean[/name_u], [name_u]Adrien[/name_u], [name_m]Damien[/name_m]

Dahlia and [name_u]Gus[/name_u]
[name_f]Violette[/name_f] and [name_m]Xander[/name_m]

I love @Bananabread007 suggestions of [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] and [name_u]Gus[/name_u] and [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] and [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]!

[name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_u]Onyx[/name_u]
[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] and [name_u]Forest[/name_u]
[name_f]Verity[/name_f] and [name_u]Declan[/name_u]
[name_u]Sunny[/name_u] and [name_m]Bowen[/name_m]
[name_f]Oceana[/name_f] and [name_u]Ryder[/name_u]

I like [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] for either character!

I also second [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] & [name_m]Jonas[/name_m]

some of my favorite names for a future son I think could really work for your male character, so I’ll just give you a good bit of my long list lol

Adrian
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]
[name_u]Callum[/name_u]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m]
[name_m]Cezary[/name_m]
[name_m]Crispin[/name_m]
[name_m]Cyrus[/name_m]
[name_m]Dante[/name_m]
[name_m]Felipe[/name_m]
[name_u]Idris[/name_u]
[name_u]Isra[/name_u]
[name_m]Imre[/name_m]
[name_u]Julian[/name_u]
Kaido
[name_m]Law[/name_m]
[name_m]Roman[/name_m]
[name_m]Romeo[/name_m]
[name_u]Salem[/name_u]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m]
[name_m]Santiago[/name_m]

Ok I think either [name_m]Valentino[/name_m] with the NN [name_u]Val[/name_u] for the boy it seems handsome with a bit of a bad boy edge. Or [name_m]Emilio[/name_m] and NN leo.
Girl I am really seeing a bit of an artistic name so maybe something like [name_f]Corrine[/name_f] with NN [name_u]Connie[/name_u].
[name_u]Connie[/name_u] and [name_u]Val[/name_u]. Or… [name_f]Leah[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f] and [name_u]Val[/name_u].

Clarissa [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Jeannette[/name_f] “[name_f]Jenny[/name_f]” [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Nyla[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]

Angelo [name_m]Ricci[/name_m]
[name_m]Hadrian[/name_m] [name_m]Ricci[/name_m]
[name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_m]Ricci[/name_m]
[name_m]Ward[/name_m] [name_m]Ricci[/name_m]
[name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] [name_m]Ricci[/name_m]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Autumn[/name_f] and [name_m]Byron[/name_m]!
[name_m]How[/name_m] about,
[name_u]Aubrey[/name_u] and [name_m]Jacob[/name_m]
[name_f]Kaylie[/name_f] ( or some spelling thereof) and [name_m]Nathan[/name_m]
[name_f]Melissa[/name_f] and [name_u]Drew[/name_u]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] ( [name_f]Viv[/name_f] as a nickname) and [name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
[name_u]Taylor[/name_u] and [name_m]Leon[/name_m]
[name_f]Jocelyn[/name_f] and [name_u]Wallace[/name_u]
[name_f]Alicia[/name_f] and [name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_f]Larissa[/name_f] and [name_u]Quentin[/name_u]
[name_f]Jennet[/name_f] and [name_m]Wystan[/name_m]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!:hugs:

Oh, thank you for the last name correction. I’l be sure to make a note of that. Also, i really like the name [name_u]Adrien[/name_u].

1 Like