Help me name my baby girl, due in 2 weeks!

See the results of this poll: What name do you like best?

Respondents: 35 (This poll is closed)

• Elizabeth Joy, nn Eliza: 12 (34%)
  • Charlotte Eve: 18 (51%)
  • Anna Charlotte: 5 (14%)

[name]Hi[/name]! I love your names! :slight_smile:

[name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Joy[/name], nn [name]Eliza[/name]: I love [name]Eliza[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name], but I like your other combos better because I love [name]Eve[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] more than I do [name]Joy[/name].

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eve[/name]: I love it!

[name]Anna[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]: I think that this is really pretty, too! If your last name has two syllables though, I think that one of the others would sound better.

Does one of these combos sound better with your last name than the others?

Honestly, I think they’re all beautiful, and don’t think you can go wrong!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thanks! Our last name is two syllables so I have been wondering about flow for [name]Anna[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]. I also was considering [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Blaire[/name] or [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name].
She will be joining older brother [name]Luke[/name] [name]Andrew[/name].
Ugh just noticed typo in my title.

I love [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eliza[/name], and you may also like the flow of [name]Anna[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] with your last name.

With your last name, I like the sound of [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Joy[/name] from the names in your poll.

I really love your names. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

You can’t go wrong with any of those names. I voted for [name]Elizabeth[/name] nn [name]Eliza[/name] because I thought it went best with a two syllable last name. But [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eve[/name] was a close, close second. Good luck!! Everybody says that when you see her, you’ll just know. Keep an open mind until then.

I think we have settled on using just [name]Eliza[/name] for our baby’s first name. Now to decide on a middle… I like joy, charlotte, and grace (even though very popular as mn. I think [name]Eliza[/name] needs a “soft” name to go with it. Any suggestions? Thanks!

I love all your names…I voted for [name]Anna[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name], because it is one of my all-time favorite combinations! My second favorite is [name]Elizabeth[/name], nn [name]Eliza[/name].

[name]Anna[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] is my pick, so pretty, soft and classic.

Yea! I love [name]Eliza[/name]! From your list, I love the flow of [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. Like you said, [name]Grace[/name] is a popular middle, but I still love it with [name]Eliza[/name]. :slight_smile:

Some more you may like:

[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]May[/name]/[name]Mae[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Pearl[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

My vote goes to [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]!!

I missed that you had chosen [name]Eliza[/name] and I like [name]Charlotte[/name] as a mn, nice combo.

I voted for [name]Charlotte[/name] then read later that you had chosen [name]Eliza[/name] so I think [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] is lovely.

[name]Hi[/name],

I voted for [name]Charlotte[/name] eve because i thought eve was cuter then joy.
However, i adore [name]Eliza[/name] and was glad to see you were considering [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]… I love it!