help me name my baby!

See the results of this poll: Baby name?

Respondents: 58 (This poll is closed)

• Arabella : 9 (16%)
  • Locklin : 0 (0%)
  • Harper : 5 (9%)
  • Cordelia : 11 (19%)
  • Briar : 2 (3%)
  • Elle : 2 (3%)
  • Lucy : 14 (24%)
  • Isolde : 8 (14%)
  • Winter : 4 (7%)
  • Aria: 3 (5%)

I think [name]Lucy[/name] Chislak is a great name!

Oo I couldn’t pick between my faves!

I love: [name]Aria[/name], [name]Arabella[/name], [name]Cordelia[/name] and [name]Elle[/name].

I like: [name]Lucy[/name], [name]Briar[/name], [name]Harper[/name] and [name]Winter[/name] (middle only though for me)

I dislike: [name]Isolde[/name] (lovely name I’m sure but I just hear Is old) and Locklin (I really don’t like this and it doesn’t match the style of your other choices at all. It doesn’t have the same class or elegance in my opinion sorry).

I’d also suggest [name]Ariadne[/name] - similar to [name]Arabella[/name], [name]Aria[/name] and [name]Isolde[/name].

Ultimately I voted for [name]Cordelia[/name] because it’s one of my fave names that my partner has vetoed and I’d love to see someone else use it, you have great nn options [name]Cora[/name], [name]Cordy[/name], [name]Della[/name] and [name]Delia[/name], and it looks great on paper with your surname: [name]Cordelia[/name] Chislak.

Best of luck!

thank you so much ljandri!! :slight_smile:

I love so many on your list! [name]Arabella[/name] is my very favorite, but I really liked [name]Cordelia[/name], [name]Winter[/name], [name]Elle[/name], and [name]Harper[/name]. I think [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Harper[/name], [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Winter[/name], [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Winter[/name], and [name]Cordelia[/name] [name]Elle[/name] are all very pretty! Or [name]Elle[/name] [name]Cordelia[/name] or [name]Elle[/name] [name]Harper[/name]…

[name]Arabella[/name] [name]Winter[/name] is definitely my favorite, though!

Good luck!

love it thank you!

I voted for [name]Lucy[/name], but you’ve got some great names. The only one I would avoid is Locklin. [name]Aria[/name] [name]Lucy[/name] is actually a favourite combo of mine. I love [name]Ash[/name]'s suggestion of [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Winter[/name] as well.

I voted [name]Harper[/name], but I like [name]Briar[/name] too. You could use [name]Harper[/name] for a girl and [name]Briar[/name] if it’s a boy :slight_smile:

I think [name]Lucy[/name] Chislak sounds great :slight_smile: I love [name]Elle[/name] and [name]Cordelia[/name] too, but don’t think they match with your surname like [name]Lucy[/name] does.

My vote went to [name]Cordelia[/name]…I just think it’s gorgeous.

I voted for [name]Arabella[/name] but I like [name]Elle[/name], [name]Winter[/name], [name]Aria[/name], and [name]Cordelia[/name] as well.

While I do love [name]Lucy[/name], I picked [name]Isolde[/name]. I would’ve used it on my own girl but my husband vetoed it. And anything
else he can tag as “Arthurian”. I did love [name]Tristan[/name] too, but I would never have paired them in a sib set. :wink: No matter, I love far too many names that he doesn’t veto to feel hurt over it. I consider myself lucky!

I love the sound of [name]Cordelia[/name] Chislak. [name]Even[/name] though I am not usually a fan of alliterative names, I have to make an exception as [name]Cordelia[/name] Chislak just sounds so graceful and elegant!

[name]Hope[/name] this helps! Good luck :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Isolde[/name], but I also like [name]Arabella[/name], [name]Lucy[/name], and [name]Winter[/name]. [name]Love[/name] the suggestion of [name]Arabella[/name] [name]Winter[/name] :slight_smile: