Help me name my house!

This is probably the weirdest request I’ve ever made on here…but I don’t really care :sweat_smile:

Soo, in an attempt to further Anne Shirley-ify my life, I’ve decided that my house needs a name…something like Green Gables, Windy Poplars, Ingleside, New Moon, Lantern Hill, etc (but that fits my house lol) :upside_down_face:
Description of my house (not posting pics because online privacy smh):
It’s a two-story, suburban house built in the 70s, the first built with dark brown brick, and the second with white siding. We have a two story garage, the garage doors painted brown, as well as the front door, which also has a wreath on it. The yard is filled with half-dead grass, as well as four planter boxes. (currently empty because…Winter) The front porch has a brown bench sitting on it, and the cement is cracked in most places and several different shades because breaking the front porch and having to fix it constantly is a favorite pastime of my little brothers :upside_down_face: There’s a small-ish tree on the side of my yard, and in front of the porch we have these plant things growing, (idk how to describe them, they’re just…plants :sweat_smile:) plus a rosemary bush that I’ve named Faith :joy: The driveway is black, and usually has my mom’s car parked in it, and we have a brown fence for the backyard that you can kinda see looking at my house from the front. The (fake) shutters on the windows are also brown (same color as the garage doors and front door) The yard is usually pretty messy (#littleboys) and it’s not that big, but it’s still fine-looking ish.

(also, yes, I’m aware this is a somewhat weird request but i really want to name my house for some reason, so if you want to humor me you can respond with your ideas lol :sweat_smile: thanks in advance, everyone!)

[name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_m]Hill[/name_m] was my first thing until I remembered the singer.

Faith’s Bend
[name_u]Marron[/name_u] Poplars (means brown)

1 Like

This is pretty fantastic :laughing:

More ideas…
Golden Gates
Garden House
Turnings’ Tower
Mount Marron
The Barn for Bricks and Boys
Whitewood House
The Finchcote
Boysenberry Belfry/House/Stables/Brights (Boys n’ Berry… get it? Your brothers and you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

3 Likes

literally brilliant

1 Like

Ooh, this is so cool! (lets see if I can figure out what kind of tree is in my front yard so it could be Marron tree name!)

Genius :joy:
Whitewood House and The Finchcote are also lovely!

1 Like

[name_f]Spring[/name_f] [name_f]Glory[/name_f] House
Brindleside
Hodgepodge [name_u]Haven[/name_u]