Help me name my son

expecting a boy in February. We already have a [name]Jackson[/name] (boy) and delaney (girl) …here are my options

[name]Leo[/name] [name]Michael[/name]
[name]Charlie[/name] [name]Michael[/name]
[name]Finn[/name] [name]Michael[/name]
[name]Owen[/name] [name]Michael[/name]

It’s the third and final…so it’s the baby of the family!

Either [name]Charlie[/name] or [name]Owen[/name] for me!

They’re all fantastic options! [name]Charlie[/name] seems to complement your other children’s names best, from my perspective.

I really like [name]Owen[/name] most of all.

With [name]Jackson[/name] and [name]Delaney[/name], I love [name]Leo[/name]! I think [name]Leo[/name] [name]Michael[/name] is great. :slight_smile:

I like all of your names but find that [name]Finn[/name] is getting quite popular/trendy. I think [name]Leo[/name] is my favorite and goes great with your other childrens names but either way you can’t go wrong!

I think [name]Owen[/name] is a great fit to the sib set and a really awesome name. I definitely vote [name]Owen[/name]. Although they are all awesome names, so I guess you can’t really go wrong.

I like [name]Owen[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] the best :slight_smile:

[name]Charlie[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] are my favorites–[name]Leo[/name] gets a slight edge because [name]Delaney[/name] and [name]Charlie[/name] are a teeny bit rhymey.

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Leo[/name]. I think it fits with your other children precisely because it is a little different (shorter).

I think [name]Finn[/name] flows the best with your other kids’ names and with the middle name [name]Michael[/name].

thank you thank you for your help…think Ill go with my gut and your majority…[name]Leo[/name] is it!