Help me name this sweet girl

Baby arrives! She’s a girl! Cannot decide on a name. Her sisters are Vienna Rose and Mahayla Violet…
We have considered:
Leilani Rae
Liliana Jade
Angel Eloise
Talara jade
Lola Eloise

Just not sure…

13 Likes

Congratulations! She’s gorgeous :tulip:

In all honesty, she looks like a [name_f]Leilani[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] to me, and it’s my favorite with your other girls’ names! :sun_with_face:

Sending lots of love to your family :orange_heart:

5 Likes

To me the i think [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] [name_u]Jade[/name_u] nn [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is my favorite

2 Likes

Talara [name_u]Jade[/name_u] ! Congratulations on your perfect bundle !!

3 Likes

She’s beautiful :sparkling_heart: congratulations

She looks like [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] [name_u]Jade[/name_u] to me!

3 Likes

Aww she is so precious! :green_heart:
I love [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] [name_u]Jade[/name_u] on her! Congratulations!!!
Xx

2 Likes

Congratulations :heart: she’s beautiful!!

Talara [name_u]Jade[/name_u] would be wonderful for her, or [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] :heart:

2 Likes

[name_f]Leilani[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u]! :heart_eyes: Such a stunning name!

2 Likes

i would say lola eloise! she is so adorable!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] [name_u]Jade[/name_u] or [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Liliana[/name_f] is lovely but you can’t go wrong with any of the options

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::tada:

She’s absolutely beautiful such a gorgeous little being really sweet.

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is definitely [name_f]Liliana[/name_f] [name_u]Jade[/name_u] such a beautiful name she looks like a girl that belongs to a flower name

1 Like

So cute! I think [name_f]Leilani[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] suits her the most!

1 Like

She looks like [name_u]Angel[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] to me but I love [name_f]Lola[/name_f] x

She’s so beautiful!

[name_f]Liliana[/name_f] [name_u]Jade[/name_u] definitely GMV!! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it.

She’s gorgeous :heart_eyes: I love [name_f]Leilani[/name_f] for her — the meaning seems to suit perfectly and links subtly to her sisters’ names too.

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Team Leilani!! She’s absolutely gorgeous!!

1 Like

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote is for [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like

Talara!

1 Like

She’s so adorable!! Congratulations :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote goes to [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]! :purple_heart: But [name_f]Leilani[/name_f] [name_u]Rae[/name_u] is cute as well

1 Like