Help me narrow down my name list!

I agree, it’s lovely! I also really like Eloise, which could have the nickname Elsie.

I wouldn’t pass up the chance to use [name_u]Scottie[/name_u]. But I’d search for a more formal name you love and use [name_u]Scottie[/name_u] as a nickname. I saw someone recommend [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], which is great. Other ideas:

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] nn [name_u]Scottie[/name_u]- I don’t like stretchy nicknames but this makes sense to me.

Sarah-Cate

I absolutely love [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

[name_u]Scottie[/name_u] is so cool, very different to [name_u]William[/name_u] - how about [name_u]Scottie[/name_u] as the middle name?
[name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]May[/name_f] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] are my favourites (my daighter is Olive)

I think [name_f]Alice[/name_f] goes best with [name_u]William[/name_u]! It has the same classic/timeless feel and it’s not overly popular either.

1 Like

I really love [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f]!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] :heart: great list! I think any of your names would be cute with [name_u]William[/name_u] because it is so versatile of a name

1 Like

I think [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f] and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] especially work wonderfully with [name_u]William[/name_u]! You can’t really go wrong with your list, though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I looooove [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] but for some reason I cannot get my husband on board with it!

1 Like

What about [name_f]Scotia[/name_f], nn [name_u]Scotty[/name_u]? Otherwise, I love [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Nora[/name_f], and [name_f]Alice[/name_f].

[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_u]Ivy[/name_u]
[name_f]May[/name_f]

1 Like

Surprised by the amount of people that love [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] ! I wasn’t sure if it was too cutesy.

Because you like the names [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f] and [name_f]Elle[/name_f], I would suggest [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] with the nicknames [name_f]Elle[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], or [name_f]Nora[/name_f]

[name_u]William[/name_u] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_m]Willem[/name_m] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_u]Liam[/name_u] and Ella/Elle/Ellie

what about [name_f]Elenora[/name_f] - [name_f]Elle[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Nora[/name_f].

I love
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_u]Ivy[/name_u]
[name_f]May[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]