Help me Narrow Down the Long List

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] Everyone! So I’ve recently posted the girls version of this in the girls section, and everyone was amazing at helping me narrow down my list!

The boys version is a bit different though. Instead of starting with 40+ names (we got it down to 25!), we are starting with only 29 (and hoping to cut down to about 15). Also, I’m not hugely in love with any of them, so I’m open to suggestions any of you may have (even though I feel like I’ve seen every boys name already).

[name_m]Edward[/name_m] ([name_m]Eddy[/name_m] or [name_m]Eddie[/name_m])
[name_u]Charlie[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Milo[/name_m]
[name_m]Eli[/name_m] / [name_m]Elijah[/name_m]
[name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Alfred[/name_m] “[name_u]Alfie[/name_u]”
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_m]Ronan[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_m]Edwin[/name_m]
[name_m]Andrew[/name_m]
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] “[name_u]Wally[/name_u]”
[name_m]Albus[/name_m]
[name_m]Abel[/name_m]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_m]Asher[/name_m]
[name_m]Declan[/name_m]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]
[name_m]Joseph[/name_m] “[name_m]Joe[/name_m]”
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] “[name_u]Theo[/name_u]”

Thanks in advance for your help!

Yes, I’m pretty sure I’ll take off [name_m]Albus[/name_m]. I do think I prefer [name_m]Edwin[/name_m] to [name_m]Edward[/name_m] though, so I might remove [name_m]Edward[/name_m]. [name_m]Walter[/name_m] I think I’ll take off, and [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] I think I might keep on for now!

Since you said about 15, I’ll give you my top 15. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] it helps:

Names ending in -O:
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Milo[/name_m]

Vintage names:
[name_m]Alfred[/name_m] “[name_u]Alfie[/name_u]”
[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m]
[name_m]Henry[/name_m]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Walter[/name_m] “[name_u]Wally[/name_u]”

Up and coming / modern:
[name_m]Caleb[/name_m]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_m]Ronan[/name_m]

Those would be my 15 favorite names period. I don’t know if you’re planning on narrowing your list down past that point, but if I did, the most obvious way would be to nix names that are similar to each other because you probably wouldn’t use both of them on your kids, for example [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], or [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m].

Bonus: If I was nixing similar names,

[name_u]Finn[/name_u] vs. [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] = [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] is my favorite
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u] vs. [name_m]Leo[/name_m] vs. [name_m]Milo[/name_m] vs. [name_m]Hugo[/name_m] = [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is my favorite